Changing the Rules

Bakugo pov
The sunlight breaches my senses. I slowly open my eyes and the rest of my senses kick in. Looking down, resting sweetly on my chest lies Y/N. Her back rises and falls, her arms rest on my chest and her head is cradled in my neck. My arms are wrapped around her body. Her smell wafted into my nose. The feel of her body resting against mine brought me joy. I so badly wanted to stay like this forever. She squirms slightly. Her warm breath caresses my neck. I stroke her back and close my eyes once again. I want her to be mine and mine alone!
————————————————————
Y/N pov
Opening my eyes, I see the pale neck of another human being. Memories flood back and my cheeks turn the shade off a fresh tomato. Bakugo and I.... fell asleep together! HOLY SHIT!!!! AND IN THE COMMON ROOM TOO!!! What time is it?!? Bakugo groans and stretches. I don't dare move.
Bakugo: "Morning dumbass! If you could get up so I can move, that would be great."
Omg! Are you serious! He is such a gentleman! I sit up and march off trying hard to make sure he doesn't see my red face. As I walked away I wobbled and fell to the ground, my head screaming at me. Bakugo jumps up.
Bakugo: "Woah! Are you ok?!?"
Y/N: "Oh now your gonna be nice! Typical."
Bakugo: "Excuse me! I did not have to freaking sleep with you last night!"
Just then the door flies open and Kirishima, Mina and Kaminari stand with jaws falling to the floor.
Silence
Y/N and Bakugo: "FUCK!"
Y/N: "ITS NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!!"
Bakugo: "WE DISNT SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER LIKE THAT!!!"
They all start dying. Each falling over each other laughing. My face turned an even deeper shade of red.
Bakugo: "GET OUT DUMBASSES OR ILL KILL YOU!!"
He runs to the door and slams it shut and locks it. He turns and looks to me and to my surprise, his face was just as red as mine. He reaches out his hand to help me up. I take it. He hauls me up easily and looks me dead in the eye. Nervously his hand reaches up and rubs behind his head.
Bakugo: "Sorry for being rude earlier. I'm not very good at being nice."
Y/N: "I can tell. Anyway you are forgiven. Thank you for helping with my headache. It was...... nice."
He sits silently for a time.
Bakugo: "Well we better leave and go get breakfast. Wanna bet their outside that door easedropping?"
With that comment pounding footstep race away from the door. I giggle.
Y/N: "Yea im starving!"
With that he walks me to the dining room where the rest of our peers were talking and eating. Our friends were stuffing their faces with food they grabbed acting like they weren't down the hall a few minutes ago. Grabbing our food, we sit by them and before we could say a word they spoke.
Mina: "You better spill all the tea right now!!! What happened last night hmmmm!"
Kirishima: "Baku-bro already got a girlfriend! Damn what a lucky dude!"
Bakugo: "Shut it shitty hair. I was just helping her with the head ache I gave her yesterday."
Kaminari: "So you slept together?!?"
Giggles erupted from our friends.
Bakugo: "I simply gave her a heating pad and we both fell asleep. Nothing happened idiots!"
They all giggle some more.
Mina: "Well, I'm just glad I got pictures to remember this special moment."
Y/N and Bakugo: "WHAT!!!"
We both shoot out of chairs in shock and embarrassment. The entire room went silent and stared at us.
Bakugo: "WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!"
With that the room resumed and we both turned our attention back to Mina.
Bakugo: "Give me your phone right now before I blow you into next week!"
Mina: "Oh come on!!! They are so cute! Come look."
We both race over and stare at her phone. She pulled up the pictures and scrolled through the millions she took!
Y/N: "Why so many!!!!"
Mina: "Trust me! When you two are dating you'll want these. I can already see it."
Y/N: "HEY!!!"
Kirishima: "I'm surprised your in denial! It's so obvious. Bakugo don't you know what happening tonight! Your totally screwed!"
Bakugo: "Nothing is gonna happen I can promise you that!"
Y/N: "Whats happening tonight?"
Kaminari: "Every weekend, as a class we play party games. Truth or dare, 7 minutes in heaven, and stuff like that. It's been a tradition for a while. It's very interesting and tonight I already know the main targets!"
My heart dropped to my stomach. That can't be good. I played quite a few of these games in America and let's just say they can get rather intense and personal. God! Who knew what my peers were going to do. By the look on Bakugos face, I could tell it was gonna be a long night.
———————————————————
Time skip
That night
As dinner came to end, my peers were buzzing with anticipation for tonight's games, whatever they would be. I could only feel anxiety. Before we headed into the front room, Bakugo grabbed my arm.
Bakugo: "Hey, come here. I need ro talk to you."
Fuck!
I follow him to the room where we fell asleep last night and waited for him to speak.
Bakugo: "Here are the rules! For every dare we successfully do, we earn 5 points. Truths we answer are worth 1. If you back out of any, you loose 10!"
Y/N: "Before i agree, what should I expect. Will they be, well, dirty?"
Bakugo: "Unfortunately for us, probably. Everyone loves getting under my skin and well, everyone has seen the pictures. We are screwed."
A blush starts to bloom and I try to keep it from showing.
Y/N: "Fine! Game on!"
We walk into the front room confident and unafraid. Eyes followed us as we sat by our friends in the giant sitting area. Momo stood and clapped her hands.
Momo: "Well are we ready for some truth or dare?"
The class cheered. As much as I tried to ignore it, eyes kept landing on me, and I knew why. Devilish plans had been set and Bakugo and I were the main targets. Even worse, I don't have any dirt in anyone else!!!
Momo: "Well start with spinning the bottle to see who goes first."
With that she walks to the center table and places a glass bottle. She spins it. Watching it intently, we all watch it as it spins getting slower and slower until finally stopping on Iida.
Iida: "Looks like I get to start! Well Deku, truth or dare?"
Deku: "Truth."
Bakugo: "Chicken!"
Iida: "Is it true, you like boys and girls?"
Deku: "Yes. My turn."
I'd never thought about the sexuality of my peers. I've been so focused on Bakugo, I never really thought about it.
Deku: "Kachan, truth or dare?"
ALREADY!!! I though Deku was nice!!! What is he gonna say.
Bakugo: "Dare! I'm no pussy!"
Deku: "I know! I dare you to have Y/N sit on your lap!"
The class smiled and ooooed. My face went pale. We both sat frozen.
Bakugo: "Fine! Y/N, you heard him! Get over here!"
Omg! I can't believe this. I stand and walk over to him. Trying to act nonchalant, I sit myself on his lap and he wraps his arms around my waist and rests his chin on my shoulder. He whispers to me.
Bakugo: "Five points to me."
My cheeks heat and Bakugo continues with the game.
Bakugo: "Pink cheeks! Truth or dare?"
Uraraka: "Dare!"
Bakugo: "Go sit on Dekus lap."
Deku freezes. Bakugo was merciless with his revenge. Uraraka quickly and excitedly goes to sit on Deku's lap! Deku blushes deeply and hides behind her. I feel Bakugo smile.
Bakugo: "Pinky has a crush on Deku and Deku doesn't know if he likes her or Todoroki. Todoroki definitely likes him though and by the look on half and half's face, he very much loves the dare I just issued."
I look up at Todoroki, and sure enough, anger flashed in his eyes. Both at Bakugo and Uraraka. Damn who knew.
Uraraka: "Tsu, truth or dare?"
Tsu: "Truth."
Uraraka: "Who do you think is more powerful? Bakugo or Y/N?"
Tsu: "Hmmm that's pretty tough, but from what I've seen, Y/N."
Bakugo: "YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"
Y/N: "You heard the lady! She speaks the truth blasty boy!"
Bakugo: "We will see about that Sunshine!"
Mina: "Sunshine! That's cute!! Just say your dating already!!"
The blush returns and I glare at Mina. Our classmates laugh and I can feel the anger of Bakugo build. Damn this could mean war soon.
Tsu: "Y/N truth or dare?"
Fuck!
Y/N: "Dare!"
I say without hesitation.
Tsu: "I dare you to step into the closet over there and make out with Bakugo for at least five minutes."
Merciless. This class was merciless. Both of us freeze. After a moment of silence, I get up.
Y/N: "Fine!"
I grab Bakugos wrist and pull him toward the closet.
————————————————————
Bakugo pov
THAT FROG WAS GONNA GET IT!!! SAME WITH ALL THE STUPID EXTRAS IN THIS CLASS. Y/N pulled me behind her. She walked briskly toward the closet. Without a moments hesitation, she opens the door shoves me inside and walks in. The closet was dark and small. Stuffed to the brim with coats and other winter attire that didn't fit in our rooms. We were awfully close to each other. I look down at Y/N's faint outline. She opens her palm and produces a small orb of light. Being able to see her face, I notice her face was bright red. Was she nervous?
Y/N: "Let's just get this over with! Ummm... should I or..."
I smile.
Bakugo: "Are you nervous Sunshine?"
She glares up at me.
Y/N: "No!!!!"
I press her into the coats. She stumbles and her hands press against my chest, extinguishing the light. Her breath quickens.
Bakugo: "Since we are here, let's enjoy it. Just relax."
I lean in and her soft lips connect with mine. She was hesitant at first but quickly gave in to her desire. Her arms snake around my neck and mine around her waist. Her lips tasted sweet and the feeling off her body only added to the experience. Her hand slid into my hair, squeezing the nape of my neck. I deepened the kiss. Licking her lips, I silently ask for entrance. She obliges. Our tongues came together and her flavor filled me with even more desire. I slide my hands down her back and rested them on her ass without thinking. I squeeze. She gasps and sighs. The noise sent electricity through my body. I once again kiss her deeply and without rest. She comes at me with just as much intensity. I explore the inside of her mouth and she, mine. We kissed for what seemed like hours. It was the best thing I've ever done.
Knock knock.
Kirishima: "Y'all still alive in there? It's been like 10 minutes!"
I pull away reluctantly. I look down at her. Her face was red and her breath was heavy, but she did not let go. She looked me in the eye and all I saw was pure desire.
Knock knock.
Kirishima: "Come on out love birds!!!"
And with that I reluctantly let her go. She stopped me before I opened the door.
Y/N: "Let's talk later."
I nodded. We had things to discuss. Opening the door, the eyes of our peers pierced us.
Bakugo: "Happy idiots!"
I grab Y/N's gently and walk us back to our spot in the couch. Without saying a word, she once again sits on my lap. I smile.
————————————————————-
Y/N pov
The taste of Bakugos lips lingered in my mouth for the rest of the game. Comfortable in his arms, I couldn't think straight. All I could think off was what I wanted to ask him after we all finished. We were asked a few more times but after that closet, everyone was satisfied. The point tally by the end was 45 to 50, Bakugo still in the lead. Everyone slowly lost interest or got tired. After a while, Bakugo tugged on the back of my shirt. That's my que.
Y/N: "I'm heading to bed, tonight was fun! Goodnight everyone."
Bakugo: "I'll go with you."
The smirks from our remaining classmates made Bakugo turn to face them.
Bakugo: "What?!?"
They all chuckled and looked away.
Bakugo hrumphed and once again grabbed my wrist and pulled me to our rooms. When we were finally alone, he stops and turns toward me. He was quite for a long time but finally spoke.
Bakugo: "I think we should change the stakes."
My heart stopped.
Y/N: "What do you mean?"
Bakugo: "I no longer want you as a sidekick."
He stood quietly for a while.
Bakugo: "I want you.... I want you to be by my side, as.... more than a side kick."
I blush and look at floor.
Bakugo: "If I win, you become mine!"
Y/N: "Like a girlfriend?"
I ask quietly.
Bakugo: "Y-yea."
I was quiet for a second. Gaining some confidence, I look him in the eye.
Y/N: "And what if I win?"
He was quiet. Pondering.
Bakugo: "I don't know."
Y/N: "How about you grant me anything I want."
Bakugo: "Anything?!?"
Y/N: "Anything!"
He was quiet.
Bakugo: "Deal!"
He holds out his hand. Without a second though I grab it and pull him to me. Our lips meet and Bakugo's eyes shoot open. Before he could react I pull away and run off to my room locking the door behind me. I slide to floor. I reach a hand to my lips and think of our passionate kiss. I am going to win no matter what!!!!
————————————————————
And so it begin!!! Hope you all enjoyed this new chapter! Things are finally heating up and I am so exited to see what you all think. Many things are in the works. Also please comment your opinion! I love seeing comments. Y'all are so funny and bring me such joy! Also if you have any suggestions for short stories or scenarios you want to see either here or in my Hawks x Y/N story! Feel free to share!! I am open for ideas and love hearing from you!!! Anyway, thanks for reading and see you next Sunday!!! Love you all!!