No Where To Go

"Wow I cant believe All Might Is retiring? Could you Tomura?" The voices throughout the League of Villains began to get more noisy as the day went on. You sat on a lonesome couch facing adjacent from the LOV's leader.

"You need to prove you're useful to me, How can you benefit the League of Villains other than giving me a rap sheet of your problems and not to mention your voice is awfully annoying."

You lowered your head into your lap not looking at him, You just wanted a Job. There was no interest in the Villain Vs Hero war, but In your heart you knew that the Villains would always reign because of their idealistic behaviors.

"Well..." You heard Shigaraki speak "Since you've gotten this far and seen our hideout I guess its no choice."

You looked up with your eyes widened at the lingering question "No Choice..? Shigaraki what do you mean?"

"Well think with your brain, I let you in one of the most wanted associations, And you're a nobody-- You could get instant fame from just telling a secret of ours not to mention you know where we lay our heads at now." He turned his head and started to look at Dabi who was sitting in the Corner smoking. He looked over at you and didn't show any emotions not even a smile.

"Not much of a talker" You grabbed the end of your knees trying to mustard up the encouragement to speak up to the man again.

"Yeah whatever, Im not going to ask you again. Make. Yourself. Useful" He edged towards the end of the couch to look at you.

"Well, I have a nursing degree.." You took a short pause to hear the criticism.

"No, not none of that nonsense your quirk." he sighed because you were indeed working a last nerve of his.

"My Quirk.. I can heal myself and others too but I have to mix blood with them..Its a downside too It leaves me feeling their pain while they heal."

You peaked his interest because when you said healing others he held his hand up wanting for you to stop talking. "Thats all I need to hear, Toga will show you to the room."

"Wow it was that easy?" You thought to yourself

You looked at Toga, she was a pretty girl who looked like she was very bubbly and had spunk. She looked at you and Shigaraki when She heard her name being called. Toga made her way over to the area where you and Shigaraki were at. He ordered for you to explain your quirk to her and you did without hesitation. She seemed really happy to have another girl in the League Of Villains. Toga gave you a hug and asked for your name.

"Oh well...I guess I can tell you" Toga and you hit it off well that day, You were happy that you were in the League of Villains. It was your dream to always meet Shigaraki after the events that led him in the news. You became obsessed with him, You wanted to be there around him after you seen the desperation in his eyes that day. His personality matched the aura he left around him.

You didn't even get settled in good enough before you heard: "Your first assignment is to heal me, I want to see how honest you really are." You didn't mind, after the attack you knew Shigaraki was severely hurt so you rushed over to do so. He had already cut his hand open and drew the blood you needed, he passed you a knife to watch you cut your hand open.

"Sorry You might feel weird for a couple of seconds, it's just my blood entering your body." You grabbed his hand and with every second you seen his posture fix as yours began to worsen with all the pain he had inflicted on his body. He only needed contact for five minutes but when you went to go to remove his hand he smacked yours away.

"Dont. I'll be the one that decides when enough is enough..Got it?" You nodded faintly because you were getting tired from sucking the damages from him. From all the pain you could tell he didn't know when to stop, any obstacle he would see it through. Even If it killed him.

"Welcome to the League Of Villains" Toga looked down at you and watched your chest go up and down rapidly. "What did You do to Her?" You were extremely tired and it felt like you couldn't move anymore.

"Maybe First missions can be gentle next time Shigaraki? You really took a number on them and they weren't in the League for thirty minutes" Dabi walked over to the scene where Toga was now. He kicked you a-little to see if you were up, you were knocked out cold from the pain.

"Well just leave her there, we can get her up tomorrow and start any more task we have for her now. It looks like her healing Limit is one per day." Dabi stepped over you "Im going to bed"

It had to be hours later and you got up with your stiff shoulders to see Shigaraki sitting alone, You questioned if he was always this lonely. Trying to conceal your steps you landed on a squeaky board which caused him to turn around and look at you. He had a photo in his hand, he didn't try to hide it.

"Well glad to see you aren't dead yet. We all left you there because none of us felt like picking you up."

Shigaraki turned back around and looked down at the photo long and hard. You walked over to where he was sitting and got close enough to see a family photo, It was a boy with black hair and siblings. The boy had the same eye marks as Shigaraki, You concluded this had to be his family.

"Dead. They're all dead." He looked over at you "Why did you decided to Join the League Of villains huh?"

"I had No Where To Go"