This always made Yangyang mad but as soon as he watched the race from the sidelines, he knew that Ten had done the right thing.

Ten was an observant male, which is what made him such a good dancer as well. He always knew what his opponents were lacking, already knowing what strategies to use before the race even began.

"Good luck!" Ten's opponent called from the other car, revving his engine to show how confident he was in winning.

"You too." Ten called back, giving him a friendly wave before mumbling, "you'll need it."

"I hate you both."

Yangyang turned around to see an out of breath Hendery, shooting daggers at both of them as he joined the two.

"You won't when I get you both dinner tomorrow." Ten said, grinning from ear to ear. "Now shoo, I have a race to complete."

Yangyang rolled his eyes before making his way to the side, near Hendery's car. Thankfully, those annoying girls had their eyes on the two cars, letting the two males get some peace and quiet.

"Get in." Hendery said, confusing Yangyang as he hopped into his car.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Yangyang asked, confused. "The race is about to start."

"Trust me." Hendery said, giving Yangyang a grin as he put his seatbelt on. "It will all make sense soon."

What is going on?

Yangyang let out a deep sigh, following Hendery as he made his way into the passenger seat. He jutted his bottom lip outwards in a pout as he heard the cars speed past, unable to see the flag go down.

A second later, he turned his head to the right, spotting Ten's car moving down the road but his opponent's car was no where to be seen.

"Wait, did he just turn?" Yangyang asked, turning towards Hendery.

Yangyang knew the streets well enough that there weren't many options to get to the other side of Neo City without encountering the police. Ten had made sure he memorized where every police car would be at every hour of the night before letting him start racing. It sucked because these routes where never the shortest, adding more road to cover but at least he didn't have cop cars chasing him.

"Yup." Hendery said, starting his car, surprising the group of people standing in front of it.

It all made sense seconds later when sirens began sounding and the people began hopping into their cars as fast as possible.

Hendery drove off once the people had cleared, the two boys being the first to drive off. Yangyang looked out the window as Hendery purposedly went down the same route that Ten's opponent had gone.

Yangyang held in his laugh as he saw Ten's opponent pulled over, a cop already arresting him.

Well that sucks.

Eventually, they got to the other side of the city where Ten was waiting, arms crossed over his chest, a smirk on his face. Not long after, another car joined them, and Yangyang recognized the girl that came out with a duffel bag as one of the girls that had been chatting with Ten's opponent before the race.

"Congratulations." The girl said, passing Ten the bag. It was clear that she wasn't in a good mood and Yangyang didn't blame her one bit.

"Good luck with the bail." Ten said, taking the bag. The girl rolled her eyes before returning to her car, speeding away without another word.

Ten turned towards his friends, a big smile on his face.

"So what were you two thinking about for dinner tomorrow?"

———————————————————————————

Street racing chapter hehehe :)