2| the dark room

very dream was the same, you were alone in this room, you counted the seconds in it, then, the hours, then the days, the door was only opened to keep you alive. You were dangerous. When the door opened, your eyes did not get used to the light outside, you only saw an imposing silhouette in a frame of light, these few rays of the sun did you so good, it was a feeling that you did not understand very well. When the only person who visited you every day turned to go out, you felt sad, "why are you leaving me here? Please no .. "before finishing this sentence, the door closes abruptly, you are back alone in the darkness, you were in pain.

You wake up, still in this infirmary, it was cold and night had fallen. They hadn't put the straps back on to hold you in bed. You decide to get up delicately, and head for the window.
"Oh you're awake now, are you feeling better?" A calm, soothing voice spoke to you.

You turn around and see a man standing in the doorway, he's wearing a white shirt with black pants, his belt was in a tail behind him. He didn't look aggressive at all and his presence soothed you right away.

"My name is Nakajima Atsushi! I am delighted to meet you. " He closed the door and sat down on the chair near your bed.

"Aren't you afraid that I will defend myself? Aren't you afraid of me? " You asked the question coldly, you were indeed not one of them, so why hadn't he killed or tortured you.

"No, you're not in a state to fight, and then you don't look evil". He smiles at you sweetly.
Silence ran through the room, you were touched by what he had said to you, but you tried not to show it. We never paid you a compliment like that.

The infirmary door opened again, "Atsushi-kun, you are requested by Kunikida! " It was Dazai's voice, he walked into the room and gave you a light look.

" Ah yes ! "The young man ran without looking back and then left. Dazai observed you for several seconds, which made you extremely uncomfortable

-What do you want from me?

He hid his serious demeanor with a big smile, as if he was waiting for you to ask him that question.

-Well, you still haven't answered my other question. And I'm really curious about it.
You looked him in the eye for a moment, then decided to speak.

"What day are we ,first? You asked, closing your eyes.

-the delay is passed. He answered you immediately in a firm tone. Even if they come looking for you, you will be considered a traitor in their eyes. If you go back, you will be tortured.

He understood exactly the main purpose of your question, he could read you like an open book, but you, you couldn't understand him. He's hiding something deep inside him that you don't understand. You sit on your bed and look at your hands.

-In the mafia, you are considered a dangerous traitor. If we see you we must not engage in combat and flee. The exploits that you have accomplished are numerous, you have the right to praise as well as insults. This is all i can tell you

-Oh good... He always answered with this happy air.

-You don't seem surprised by his information. It's amazing that he doesn't know his reputation with us.

-I already knew it before you arrived, he replied leaning his head back. I would have thought you were reporting directly to Mr. Mori. I could have learned some interesting things.
A smile spread across his face.

-What will become of me now? You asked the question while staring at his eyes, then he directed a dark gaze at you, dark like this room.

-This room, I'm sure you've been there, you don't have the look of a simple officer,  Mori-san locked you in, am I wrong? You could feel in his eyes that every visible clue, he was watching them carefully.

- I have nothing else to tell you. Besides, am I going to stay in this infirmary indefinitely? Your heart rate will get faster and faster, "You're gonna put me back in a cage, huh? My ability is a danger so I must die? I was just a tool there now they want to kill me because I failed? "

A dark shadow then evaporates from your seemingly smoky body, you gradually start to have marks appearing on your body. You were still losing control when you felt someone put their hand on your head."I'm confusing"

Dazai immediately gets up from his chair and approaches without lowering his guard.

"No longer human -"

You come to your senses, the marks on your body disappear.

"Just in time" Dazai gets up and laughs.

-what was that ?

-My ability, I can remove all power without distinction by only touching part of your body and...i never said we were going to turn you over to the police, Kunikida only put pressure on you, he's not very good at this kind of interrogation. You will work with us!

- I wouldn't betray the only house I had.

-Is that what you really think? Dazai closed his eyes then walked to the door.

"Mr Mori does not have that kind of feeling, for him you are just an easily replaceable pawn. To be honest you look like me, but you should be careful, if you refuse to work here we will not be able to protect you and you will be tortured or caught by the police." He turns to see your answer.

You cry and get up. You knew full well that he was right. Who would keep someone they love locked up? Hearing someone say it is even more special ...It was just hard and painful ,you were just a puppet that he manipulated as he pleased. Reality was there.

"You've been planning this since I got captured, or I wouldn't be here today. You laugh looking at him.

"Maybe." He smiles at you, then points to a pile of clothes on a piece of furniture.

"When you've put on your clothes, join us on the second floor."

He closes the door to the infirmary, then you are alone in the room with a pile of clothes.

how will the rest of the events go for you? The continuation in a future chapter ^^

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 04, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Renewal [ DazaixReader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें