-Chapter 3-

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP...BEEP

"DAD IF YOU DON'T GET ME A NEW ALARM CLOCK I'M GOING TO GO PLUS ULTRA ON ALL OF JAPAN!!" i screamed throwing my alarm clock out the window. 

I got on my uniform and walked downstairs. My dad was holding the broken alarm clock in his hands. "Not again." he said. We ate breakfast and as usual i was the one that had to drag him out the door. 

We got to the teachers lounge and had the usual greetings. "The medias swarming the school right now trying to talk to all might." Uncle Nezu said. "Why is the media always so troublesome." i said sighing. 

I look at the clock i got here a bit late so i only have 15 minutes before class starts. I got a hot cocoa and sat down on the couch. I had gotten used to the teachers lounge. Whenever my dad had a class i had to stay in here. 

Finally it was time for me to go to class. My dad gave his usual greeting and left us with Uncle Mic for English class. After lunch it was finally time for Hero Training! Uncle Might walked in saying "I'M COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" i facepalmed and went to go get on my costume. 

I had watched students battle in ground beta for years

I had watched students battle in ground beta for years. I know all of the tricks and hideouts you can use to win. Everyone was gasping over each others costumes. I was a little hot in mine because dad would never let me expose that much skin. 

Uncle Might made his speech about how the battles worked. I was on a team with bakugou. I know he has a grudge with Midoryia so im praying that we don't get paired up with him.

ok so we got paired up with him.

We walked to the fifth floor and i prepared the weapon. I know that Uruaka can make things float so all i need to do to stop her is remove anything that she can use to throw at me. I cleared out the room and set the weapon behind a pillar so its harder to reach. "I'm going after deku you guard the bomb." bakugou said as he stormed out of the room. 

I mentally face palmed, hes gonna try and kill deku isn't he.

I spoke into my ear piece "Bakugou, if you don't want to lose you had better not hold grudges. If you only focus on killing Midoryia then i will beat your ass up after class." "Get out of my ear you damn extra!" he shouted back.

We don't stand a chance. 

WELL GUESS WHAT! I WAS RIGHT! 

Uruaka managed to touch the weapon. However the entire building collapsed. I nearly fell but managed to keep myself stable. Thanks to bakugou we lost and i have a headache from all the loud blasts. 

After class i walked into the teachers lounge looking for my dad. "Y/N!! WHAT HAPPENED!" all my aunts and uncles ran over to me. "We were training at ground beta and i had a bad partner, we lost the battle but im ok!" i said showing them im fine. Aunt 13 came over and said "Your doing rescue training with me in about 3 days! So be prepared!" I nodd and grab my sketchbook. 

"I'm going to go home tell my dad i left without him!" i said as i skipped out the door. When i got back to the house i went into my room and started on my school work. Uncle Mic sure does like to assign a lot! I finished it quickly and still had time to sketch before dinner! I grabbed my sketchbook and began to draw Uncle Nezu.

 Uncle Mic sure does like to assign a lot! I finished it quickly and still had time to sketch before dinner! I grabbed my sketchbook and began to draw Uncle Nezu

I finished coloring in his shirt right as my dad called me for dinner. "How was your day?" my dad asked as i sat down. "Meh, bakugou made me loose my match during training." i said taking a bite of my food. "That child is going to give me problems." My dad said as he rubbed the bridge of his nose. 

"Aunt 13 said were doing rescue training in a couple days!" i said. "Yup your class needs to practice something other than battling." he replied. I finished eating my dinner and cleared my plate. "I'm gonna go to bed a bit early tonight ok dad!" i said walking to my room. "Ok but don't throw me out the window when i wake you up tomorrow. 

"Fine.." i muttered as i closed the door to my room. My phone vibrated letting me know i got a text. I looked at it expecting one of my aunts or uncles to be saying goodnight but instead i saw this. 

???: Hello is this Y/n?

                                   Yes it is who are you? :Y/n

???: I'm Shoto Todoroki, your classmate.

How did you get my number? :Y/n

???: I read your file at school, sorry.

Its ok :Y/n

I quickly put in his contact information then returned to the text thread.

So how has your day been? :Y/n

Todoroki: My father had me train for a few hours after school then we had cold soba for dinner. 

Thats cool! I was just about to go to bed when i got your message. :Y/n

Todoroki: But its only 7.

Haha i know! usually i stay up until 10:30 but i was extra tired tonight. :Y/n

Todoroki: Ok well don't let me keep you up, Goodnight.

Night! :Y/n

I turned off my phone and crawled into bed. Then a thought hit me straight in the head like a baseball. HE WENT THROUGH MY FILES! DOES THAT MEAN HE'S A STALKER THANK GOOD MY REAL NAME ISN'T IN THERE! i shook the thoughts out of my head. Why did he go through my files anyway?

A/N

Ok so i want there to be a grand reveal to the class about Y/n's second quirk. So im not going to let her use it in rescue training! Anyway thank you for reading and have a great rest of your Day/Night!