1| She just a tool

Start from the beginning

take care of me? I'd be mostly condemned to death. The police are only looking for ease, once the information about you has been collected, you are silenced.

"Reply, girl!" To put pressure on you, he pulls out of his diary a pistol that he points in your direction, his facial expression shows that he does not intend to shoot under any circumstances.

-Quiet kunikida-kun, you don't deceive anyone with your little game. The other person next to him throws a smile and then returns to a neutral expression.

-Oi Dazai ! How dare u ?!

At the mention of his name, you unconsciously rip off the straps that kept you lying down and you take a face-to-face combat position, this person is reputed to be the most dangerous in the mafia, Osamu Dazai, former youngest captain of the Port Mafia, you have only heard rumors about him. This explains his reactions from the beginning.

-ahla ahla, dazai sighs with an abused air. If I were you, I would remain wise. He speaks to you without being disturbed, by cracking his neck.

"Stay there kid!" Kunikida loads the wheel of his pistol, the viewfinder pointed at you.

-Wait Kunikida-kun! Dazai gets up from his chair and pats on kunikida's shoulder, he turns around and asks "what's waiting?!"

Dazai then points his finger at your direction.

You were not in a position to fight physically and mentally, such a powerful ability can only be controlled in good condition, you then spit blood from overwork. Despite the situation, Dazai analyzes your every move and begins to pinpoint you. As Kunikida calms down, Dazai gets closer to you.

"Back off!" You challenge Dazai's walk to you, always anxious to know what this monster is capable of.

Dazai suddenly took a surprised look, looked at you and then started laughing. "I thought you couldn't speak but you finally have a lovely voice!"

Kunikida finally regained her composure, resting the question "what is your name?"

"In the port mafia, we have a rule, we don't give our information to anyone, I wouldn't say anything even under torture, you can kill me if you want" despite appearances, the port mafia was the only organization that saved me from certain death. She represents as a family to me, I can not betray the family that offered me a home.

"Kunikida-kun" Dazai lowered his head and closed his eyes and then interpelled his colleague who was trying to contain himself. "Let me do it."

"Huh?" Kunikida looks at Dazai with suspicion.

"Let me do it!" Dazai led him to the exit with an innocent air, and then closed the door. Kunikida could be heard knocking behind the door for Dazai to reopen. He locked the latter.

"Well to us now ,I'm curious to know what Mr. Mori said about me."

You look at him suspiciously."I can't disobey the rules."

This pressure he placed in the room was not comparable. His presence seems unusually imposing to you. You feel observed from every corner of the room. He's in control, you're just the victim waiting to be killed.

"I'm in the best position to know your rules and you understand that, right?"

It's impressive, it's like this he knew what I was thinking. This sense of observation is terrifying.

he started walking back to your position, sitting with your back to the wall, you couldn't go back. He then crouched down at your level and then gave me a smile.

suddenly he grabbed your arm, his gaze did not let out any urge for violence. "It would be annoying if you used your ability, now answer my question." This situation was not to your advantage, you have the head that turns, and you have to make the choice to give the information he asks at the risk of being handed over to the police.

"My name is [y/n], I'm from the port mafia" your answers are very classic, but you can hardly speak, the transformation you made earlier just disrupted your whole body.

"I see, but that's not the question I asked you" Dazai smiles silly still holding your arm."

At the end of your limits, you suddenly pass by, Dazai catches up with you before you touch the ground and put yourself back on your bed.

He reopened the infirmary, Kunikida then assisted him in front, "So what information did you have?"

"she's beautiful" Dazai looked straight into Kunikida's eyes.

A silence between them sets in

Kunikida on the edge of the nerves began to violently hit Dazai "USELESS BANDAGE MACHINE" he repeated to him.

"Her first name is [y/n], I only got this information." Dazai gets on and cracks his neck "she passed out" I leave the rest to Yosano.

We don't know the ability to [y/n] yet and that's a problem... The sequel in a next chapter :)