Jin laughs at my silence. "Keep in mind Jiyeon: he isn't very good at showing his feelings and emotions. Especially to women. It takes us like 3 days for him to spill something to us, even if we force him and everything! But it might be different with you. He's had a rough past to get where he is now. And if he opens up to you, just know that you're special."

A rough past. Them words echo in my mind. I won't push it or ask Jin or Yoongi about it. If Yoongi wants to tell me then he wants to tell me. If he doesn't then he doesn't. Simple as.

"I don't really know how to respond when someone opens up. So if Yoongi does, what do I do?"

"The best thing to do is just listen to him. Trust me, you'll find the words to say in the moment." Jin replies. He finishes changing the bandage and puts all his things away.

"I'm scared."

Jin looks up at me, tilting his head. "Of what?"

"Liking someone. I've never done it before. What if it's not how I expected it to be?"

Jin smiles, taking my hand in his. "The feeling of liking someone feels like no other feeling. I've been in the exact situation as you, and I know it's scary. Love is scary. But then as you get into it, you find that it isn't so bad or scary as you thought it was going to be."

"Love?" I whisper.

Jin laughs and nods. "Maybe you and Yoongi don't realise it yet, but the thing you both have going on is way past just 'liking each other'."

Love is a very scary word to think about. The meaning signifying something even scarier. But if this is what love feels like, it isn't so bad as I thought it was going to be.

***

~The night~

As much as I try to fall into slumber, I just can't. I'm left wide awake, with the words Jin said echoing in the back of my mind. I lie on my back, my head turned to the left and my eyes get lost into the darkness.

Do I...love Yoongi?

When I'm with him he makes me happier, like someone I never thought I could be. He makes me feel safer too. And I think, hopefully, it's the same for him too.

At this rate if I keep thinking about this then I'm going to get no hours of sleep, even when Jin strictly advised me to get some rest. However this is technically his fault for making me realise it.

A gasp faintly leaves my lips when I here the door faintly open. A slim ray of light seems it's way into the room from the light in the hallway.

If Jin finds out I'm awake at this time I won't make it out of this room awake or alive.

He's not the only one who can act.

My eyes quickly glue shut, falling into fake slumber to try and convince Jin that I am in fact asleep. I can't be tempted to open them, however I'm starting to.

Soft footsteps inch closer and closer to my bed, stopping when reaching it.

Damn it.

Is he going to just stare right at my face so I'll open my eyes? The last time that happened was when I was like 12 and was by my mother. But this time I am not backing down. My eyes remain glued shut, and they will continue to remain shut until he leaves.

I feel a dip in the bed next to me as he slowly sits down. A sigh leaves his lips, and I feel the warmth of his hand rest on top of mine.

"Please don't scare me like that again Yeonie."

Wait a second.

He said Yeonie. Jin never calls me that. Only one person does, and it's not him.

Oh shit, it's Yoongi.

"I was scared that you wouldn't open your eyes when I found you on the pavement like that." He says quietly. "I thought you were dead. I thought I lost you."

I mentally frown at that. He was so worried about Hangyeol doing something to me, and when he found me surrounded by blood with my eyes shut that must not have looked promising.

"I don't know what I would've done if the woman I love died."

...the woman you what?!

I practically force myself not to spring my eyes open and my facial expression neutral. He just...he just confessed to me.

Jin was right: Yoongi actually does love me.

"Don't leave me Jiyeon, please." His soft voice sounds like he wants to yell them words. He sounds desperate.

He then stands to his feet. I can feel the emptiness on the bed from where he was sitting. But I don't hear him walk out. He's just...stopped moving.

Why isn't he walking out? I can't hear anything now. I'm tempted to open my eyes but I won't. Not until he leaves. Unless he did leave, just really quietly. But I'll wait a bit longer just in case.

I become extremely confused when I feel something warm that's brushing onto my face. When I realise what it is I freeze even more than I already am.

Yoongi's brought his face right up to mine, his warm breath is what's brushing onto me and that's what I can feel.

What I feel next is what surprises me, a lot.

I feel his soft lips on mine. He gently pushes them against mine, holding them there for a few more seconds. When he let's go, I try refrain myself from smiling.

Finally I hear his footsteps making their way to the door, and the soft clicking of it closing shut.

I fling my eyes open and release the breath I was holding in. I just lie there, shocked.

And now my smile starts to show.