Latte took a seat besides Bruno with the turtle on her lap. Bruno tells them that Passione has already heard of their betrayal. "They're probably going to be coming after us next." He adds. Leone mentions that they don't know of the enemy's abilities. Going unprepared to the ocean will lead to the enemy ambushing them. For now, they have to be patient and be on guard. All of them nod in agreement. 

Suddenly, the sight of Mista's sex pistols appear in front of him. "Mista! We're hungry!" Number 2 held his stomach. The others cried out from hunger. Latte watches his stand almost act like children while Mista have to be the parental figure. She almost giggle at the sight. Mista shouts at them to quiet down then asks Bruno if they can stop by a restaurant. Bruno smiles at him, "I guess we need to refill our guts as well." 

+++

Sitting between Leone and Bruno at a table, Latte looks at the menu of the restaurant. It seems they are specialized in seafood dishes. "So, what you are going to order?" Mista decides to ask. Latte looks up then points at one dish on the menu. "Linguine alla scoglio." Mista spoke up, "Nice choice." Then he saw her point another dish, "Seafood stew? Which one you wanted or it is a hard choice?" He chuckles under his breath. Number 2 spoke up, "Linguine!" Number six protest, saying that stew is better. 

"Oi, no fighting!" Mista spoke up. The others sigh at the sight. Latte tap on the surface of the table to get everyone's attention. She held up the notepad for them to read. Leaning in they read what she wrote - "I want both of them with tiramisu for dessert.

"Ehhhh?!" Mista and his stands screech out. Leone glares at the mute woman, "Oi, don't take advantage of Bucciarati." Her head turns to the silver haired man. "Abbacchio." Bruno spoke up, "It's fine." Leone clicks his tongue then leans back in his seat. Latte is given a smile by Bruno. Just as Latte starts to write, their waiter comes to take their order. 

With glass of wine, they begin to eat their food. The men watch Latte consume her first dish then start her second dish. They are shock to see how much Latte could eat. Mista leans next to Narancia to speak in a low voice. "...How she can eat so much?" He asks. Narancia asks another question, "If she eat so much, where does it go?" 

Their eyes move towards Latte's chest. Finishing her second dish, Latte has room for dessert. With a smile on her face, Latte enjoys her dessert slowly. Mista returns to his seat, his head low to avoid showing his pink cheeks. "...Adorable." He thought to himself. Leone shakes his head but lets it go for now. 

In the midst of eating, Mista brings up the topic of vegetarians. Leone and Narancia joins in while Latte looks down at sex pistols on the table munching on their food. Her eyes narrow at number 3 stealing number 5's food. She puts down her fork to pluck the stolen food from his hand. Number 3 looks up at Latte who gave him a short glare. The pistol shivers as her eyes remind him of a disappointed mother. 

Her eyes move to number 5, waving his food to him to take. Number 5 move to her space to take the food. She taps on the table to signal him to sit here. He does what she told him, quietly munching on his food. Latte returns to eating her tiramisu. This gesture didn't go unnoticed by Bruno. 

In the background, Narancia and Mista kick down a complete strange with Leone joining in. Latte blinks at the sight. "Hey, that's enough." Bruno puts a stop to their playtime. They return to the table with Giorno standing behind Bruno. He told the group how the boss' power works. 

He has the power to make time disappear. 

"When we learn the Boss' identity, then we might be able to assassinate him." Bruno told them. Mista looks uncertain, "How are we going to find him then? The boss is the type of guy who gotten rid of any trace of himself." Leone thought for a moment then mention Trish. They look uncertain since they don't want to drag Trish into this especially Narancia.  

Latte looks down to see Trish sitting in silence. She heard the whole conversation. Standing up, Trish mentions the boss met her mother in Sardinia. Latte held a frown when she mention the boss abandon her mother after they met. They have their first clue. Trish doesn't care if they do with their father but she wants to know who she comes from. The mute woman left her seat to place a hand on Trish's shoulder, smiling with approval for her bravery. Their moment of peace was interrupted by the shout of Narancia. 

"There's an enemy nearby!" 

+++