8- Which School?

Written: 1/21/20
Published:

     Y/n and Shinsuke was sitting at the table. The table was decorated with several papers. Y/n typically threw them everywhere, only to be picked up and organized by the one and only, Shinsuke Kita. What contents lay on the organized papers? Well, Y/n and Kita were discussing what school Kita should go to for high school.

      There weren't as many choices as there would be if they were in Tokyo, but it was fine. Kita was never a huge outgoing guy anyway. Y/n held up a sheet of Kita's grades again. She sighed. What was the point of looking at his grades? You could practically expect him to get straight 100's. Probably any school would accept him. But she kind of wanted him to stay in middle school. It was much less stressful and people stay friends in middle school.

     Kita noticed her dejected mood. He ran the possibilities quickly through his brain. She could wish he was still in middle school with her. She could be worried about him. She could wish she was smarter. No, the last option was not very Y/n-like. The other two choices are extremely likely. "Y/n, are you alright?" He asked.

      "Huh? Oh. Yeah." Y/n replied.

      Kita frowned. "Are you sure?"

      Y/n visibly flinched. She can't get away from Kita's eyes. "I wish you stayed..." She whispered. It was barely audible, but Kita heard her. "People change a lot in middle school...But in High School, it's a huge change..." She then felt a hand on her chin.

     "Hey, I won't be different. I'll always be the same person. We'll still be together." Kita had a small smile on his face. That smile could cure any disease... Y/n thought. She smiled, all worry and nervousness was instantly gone.

       "Thanks, Shinsuke." Y/n replied. She turned back to the papers. "So have you decided on which school you'll be going to? You've got a wide variety of choices..."

      Shinsuke looked at the papers one last time and then gazed at her. He nodded. "Yeah. I'll go to-"

      "YO! KITA! L/N!" An obnoxious voice called. The pair looked at the window and saw four figures. It was the twins, Aran, and Suna. "Come on! You should let us in!"

     Osamu smacked Atsumu's head into the window. "Sorry about his manners." Osamu said. Y/n unsurely nodded as she stood up and opened the door for the boys to come in. Osamu held out a bag. "I made us all some onigiri."

     "Mm." Y/n said as she took the bag. She put the bag on the table Kita sat at. The boys flooded in and piled at the table.

      Suna picked up a piece of paper and read the information. He looked at Kita. "You're considering Inarizaki?" He asked.

     Kita nodded. "In fact, I will actually be attending it."

       Y/n gaped. She slammed her hands on the table to everyone's shock. "Huh?! You never told me that!"

      "I was about to."

      Atsumu proudly grinned. "I look forward to seeing you in class, my rival!"

      "The high school and middle school buildings are separated." Aran informed.

      "Idiot." Osamu said.

      Atsumu depressingly laid his head low. Y/n patted his head, causing him to jolt up, a red face evident. "I'M FINE!" He screamed. Y/n hesitantly pulled her hand away.

      "Um, okay." Y/n turned to Aran. "So Aran, are you planning to go to Inarizaki as well?"

      Aran nodded and smiled. "Yeah. I'll become the ace of that team!" He said as he clenched a fist and shot it into the air.