Philosopher stone part 15

Untill the door bust open revealing Rebekah and the dude she was kissing earlier with. They scanned the room urgently until they landed on my bed. As they walked closer to me,the dude gently shook maya awake. I looked to the others and saw that they were equally confused. It took multiple times before she sat up rubbing her eyes looking around. She looked exhausted once they landed to her aunt and the dude. Who I cant remember his name. Out the corner of my eye I saw Rebekah pulling clothes out of my trunk which truly confused me.

"What are you doing."

"Well Ron. We need my sister her to stop her dad daggering one of his siblings"

"Which one."

"Kol."

"Why. What has he done this time."

"You know pissed him of. Saying that you should not return to new Orleans for summer and stay with Ron. As its getting worse but your dad wants you there so you can see your friends and can be with you knowing your safe. "

"He knows its not safe but he can't leave New Orleans because of how easy it us to find him. You its harder."

"Okay. Clothes."

"Here."

She went into the bathroom to get change. Whiles she was doing that i let the information sink in that her uncle wants her to be safe and so does her dad but doesn't want her out of his sight. So he knows she is safe. I can understand that but he can't stay with her as its easy to track him compared to her. I feel sorry for her people have benn trying to kill her all her life and she can't even spend time with her dad as he's trying to make it safe for her. So I got up and decide to follow them. We got to the great hall which was empty compared to her family and friends trying to calm him down which dosent work. I see one of her uncles pull him back and the other stands there shouting back at him. All I could think does this happen regularly if so. Wow. She walks over to them and stands inbertween them letting them fight verbally at each other. She just stands there. I looked at the others and they looked confused where her family were smiling like Cheshire cats. She place her hand on the knife thing.

"WHAT THE HELL. I WAS ASLEEP IN PEACE. I GOT WOKEN UP BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE FIGHTING."

"HE THINKS I DONT KNOW WHATS BEST FOR YOU"

"YOU ARE GOING TO PUT HER IN DANGER IF YOU ALLOW HER BACK IN NEW ORLEANS."

"ATLEAST I KNOW SHE WOULD BE SAFE WITH ALL OF US THERE."

"EASIER FOR THEM TO ATTACK."

"HEY WHY DONT I STAY WITH RONS FAMILY AND EACH OF YOU CAN STAY BUT SWAP EACH DAY. AND DAD YOU CAN STAY A COUPLE OF HOURS. REMEBER WHO I AM. I AM MAYA FUCKING MIKEALSON WHO MADE MIKEAL THE DESTROYER SCARED OF A NINE YEAR OLD I TAKE AFTER ALL OF YOU. IF PUSH COME TO SHOVE THEY WILL NOT KNOW WHAT HAD HIT THEM. NOW DAGGER."

"YAS MAAM"

"APOLIGIZE BOTH IF YOU."

"Sorry kluas I just want her to be safe."

"Sorry kol. I know you just wanted to help"

"Good now this young girl is taking this and going back to sleep while she can. Unless you would like to bicker."

"No. Good. Marcel you are not getting the jacket back."

"I already figured that out."

"Just telling you."

"I love you guys. Now go before we make any more damage."

"Bye."

As we walked out maya was scary as hell. But I wonder what push comes to shove means. Or far would she go to protect herself and her family. She jumped in my back im guessing she was tired and the boys glaring at me made me snigger which made them glare even harder. As we reached the dorm I placed her back on my bed which woke her up. I wanted to know. So while I was plucking up the courage they all looked at me with a confused look.

"What did you mean by push comes to shove."

"Well ron. Bear in mind they are trying to kill me then my family which would end up killing my friends. What would you do. If they find you and would not hesitate to kill anyone if it means killing me. "

"If it was me I would retaliate if they throw the first punch if you know it was me. Wait is my family safe."

"As long as I'm alive and not unconscious then yes. You are my friends and if they threaten you they are dead and that is not a threat. They forget that I am powerful I am a trybrid. Wolf vampire and witch. Do you know that this common room has not changed since I was last here."

"You have been here before."

"Yes. Ages ago way before dumbledore."

"Wow."

"Yes. Now sleep."