"why'd you stop, sweetcheeks. that was good!" richie praised her, leaving a red tint on her cheeks while he grins at her.

"that's how far i could only go." she sighed, happily and put the guitar back to it place.

"wow! so that's what good fingers do, huh?" he smiled smugly while wiggling his eyebrows.

"beep beep, asshole." her face contorts into a disgust. "so. . . where to now?" she asks, leaving the store with richie behind her. "bye mr. lowe!" she waved at the man, who was wiping an antique cabinet. he smiled at her then waved her too a goodbye.

"we can go to my house, you know."

"and?"

"we'll play your vinyl as loud as you want." he said, "wait. were you thinking of something else?" he ask, picking up his bikes and mount on it, with y/n doing the same.

"no, dipshit. you're disgusting." she scoffed, richie only let out a laugh and sped off. y/n pedaled faster to keep up with him.

maggie was shocked when she was greeted by the derry's favorite girl – well not so favorite now because y/n was slowly showing her true colors – at the door with her son beside y/n. it was very obvious how well mannered she greeted richie's mother, she thought that the miller's child would kind of neglectful as mother.

"come on in, dear." she step aside and let her in and as soon y/n walk pass her, maggie made a look of disbelief to her son because how in the world did her son scored the perfect girl in town. richie only shrugged at her mother and grins. "would you like something, honey?" she asks the girl who was looking at the family pictures that were hanged up the wall.

"no, mrs. tozier. thank you." y/n smiled.

"just call me maggie, y/n."

"we're going up to my room, mom." richie says, maggie's eyes widen at the boy. "no mom not like that! we're going to use the record player for the vinyl, mom!" he explains.

"okay, i'll just be at the kitchen." maggie nods but still find it suspicious. "keep the doors open, young man." she points at her son before disappearing to the kitchen. both of the kid's faces were red, richie guides y/n to his room, the paper bag still on his hand.

"wow, your room's kind of cool." y/n compliments. it was a little messy but the posters that hanged up on the wall made it look good, and the choices of bed, table, etc. were nice.

"kind of?" richie scoffed, "this is the most finest one in–"

"yeah except for those brief that i could see on your bed." she points out, richie's eyes widened and he scrambled off his feet to hide his underwear – throwing it to his closet. she stifled a laugh and said it was okay because his face becoming red as a tomato.

y/n now sat on his bed, and rips the plastic off of the vinyl cover while richie was plugging the record player. he looks at the girl on his bed, excitedly opening what he bought for her. his heart fluttered because he made her so happy with just a vinyl. y/n stands up with the modern english vinyl on her hand.