unapproved relationship

colson baker and you had been dating for 5 years

colson baker and you had been dating for 5 years. casie absolutely adored you and treated you like you were her mom.

your mom hated colson. she thought that you could do much better. but, you didn't want anyone else. it was like colson and you were made for each other.

   "baby, i'm bored. entertain me." colson smirked, taking your face in his hands.

   "not right now. casie would walk downstairs and see us." you said, pecking his lips.

   "she's doing school. we have about 2 hours until she's done."

   he gripped your waist and kissed down your neck. you held in a moan as he got down to the end on your neck.

   nipping at the skin, he pulled your shirt over your head. you gasped, quickly pushing him back with your hand.

   "at least wait until tonight." you said but he groaned.

   your phone started ringing and you quickly looked at who was calling. you hesitated before answering it.

   "hi mom." you said.

   colson looked at you and gave him a smile before getting up. he watched as you argued with your mom about your relationship with colson.

   "mom, i am 25 years old. i'm old enough to date whoever i want." you said, tugging at your hair.

   "he is not good for you. you're so much better than him y/f/n y/m/n y/l/n." she yelled through the phone.

   "i'm hanging up. call me when you've learned to accept my relationship."

   you hung up and put your head in your hands. colson came over and pulled you into a tight hug.

"why can't they just accept our
relationship?" you sighed.

"she won't be invited to our wedding." he said.

"we're getting married?"

"duh." he said, kissing you lightly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
january 2, 2021