"Can't say I didn't warn you then, love," he challenged her.

Kelsey smirked proudly and was about to say something when Lily interrupted them by snatching the book from Kelsey's hand and smacking her on top of her head.

"Keep it in the bedroom," scolded Lily.

"I mean, we would if she just kissed me," he said to which Potter chuckled, earning a glare from Lily..

"Where's Pettigrew? I thought he was with you?" Potter asked Sirius, hoping it would distract Lily.

"Beats me," he shrugged. "Thought he'd be here." Sirius didn't appear too bothered by it. He nudged Kelsey when he noticed her frowning.

"What happened?" he whispered.

"I think something might be up with him," she began carefully.

"What do you mean?"

Kelsey told him of how she thought he was acting shady every now and then.

"Must've imagined it," he muttered to keep their conversation private.

"I'm telling you, it was him that I saw!"

"I don't understand why you and Wormtail don't get along?" he said a little shortly, to which Kelsey huffed. She let it go, but she was far from forgetting the matter altogether.

ϟ

"Kels, I don't think it's a good idea," Astrid started with her usual talking-Kelsey-out-of-doing-something-stupid spiel.

"Pfft," Kelsey brushed it off. "It'll be fine."

"Uhuh," Astrid said, unconvinced. The two girls leaned around the corner to see the four boys coming their way. "I mean, where did you even find a spell like this?"

"The library."

"This wouldn't have been in the restricted section now would it?"

"Depends on who's asking," Kelsey said as she now drew her wand out.

"I don't understand why you two can't just kiss like normal couples. Why did it become a competition?"

"Hush now, they're here!"

"Hello boys," Kelsey stepped in front of them. She smiled sweetly before unleashing the hex. Unfortunately for her, a non-Quidditch player, both Potter and Sirius had crazy reflexes. So while Potter managed to push Sirius away in time, the spell instead hit the stag.

The gash that appeared on his right arm was instantaneous.

"Kelsey! He's bleeding!" shrieked Astrid, as the boys stared in horror at the amount of blood Potter was suddenly losing.

"IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO DO THAT!" Kelsey watched. It was supposed to have been a small incision that healed after kissing someone.

"What were you trying to do?!" Sirius shrieked as he and Kelsey got into a yelling match over getting each other's attention in this prank war of theirs.

"Kelsey," Astrid sounded urgent while Remus and Pettigrew were holding on to Potter's hand trying to stop the bleeding. The boy was starting to become pale.

"Well, do something!" Sirius cried.

"Here, try this," Remus had the wits to pull out a bottle of Dittany from his bag that he kept on hand. Precisely because of situations like these. He unstoppered the vial and poured a few drops over Potter's arm but nothing happened.

"It won't work," Kesley mumbled.

"EXCUSE YOU!" Only now did James Potter cry out in anger.

"Well, you see, funny story," Kelsey smiled wryly at the group only to be met with silent stares. "The injury only heals upon kissi-"