"Where'd you move to?" Abigail asked, she's the only one at home still. I'm sure she's ready to leave.

"A two story condo in downtown LA."

Her eyes widened while everyone else just nodded.

Mom sat and we prayed. When the first fork hit a plate no one else spoke for a long time.

Every once and a while I'd catch my parents glancing at eachother. They were very affectionate so it wasn't out of the norm but it wasn't as lovingly as it usually it.

A throats cleared at the end of the table and we all looked up. "We know you know." Gregory stared at me.

I stared back beyond confused and agitated, I hate being stared at for no reason.

"Know what?"

"About the adoption." He hissed. Not ready to give it up I looked shocked. "What adoption?"

Noelle rolled her eyes. "I saw you with the papers stop lying."

I was caught but I didn't feel bad about it. "Why didn't anyone tell me?"

"We didn't know the right time." My mom whispered.

"It's obvious, no one should have to be told we're adopted." Rayne said with that look that instantly annoys me.

"That's not the fucking point." I hit the table and she smirked. It's always been like this with us, it's been too many time we're someone was pulling us apart.

"Someone's mad.." She cackled. "Mad about that of all things, You should be mad that your momma was a crack addict and hoe."

I threw my whole plate at her and it knocked her backwards. "Watch your fucking mouth."

My mom chimed in. "I know you're both mad but you both need to watch your mouths." I stomped and hit the table again. "She started it! She always fucking starts it!" I hollered, Lucas pat my back to calm me down but I was heated.

"I don't know what's gotten into you but you will have to leave if you're going to use that kind of language in this house." My dad said shaking his head at me. I growled and began to bang on the table like a mad woman.

"No! I always gotta get in trouble everytime somebody do something. That bitch always starting with me but I get in trouble. Greg always doing shit but I gotta hear shit about it or it's my fault. Why don't you ever defend me? Why the fuck am I always the problem? If I'm such a fucking problem why the fuck did you keep me?!" I got up and Charles asked me to stay.

"Nah fuck this."

I stormed out to my car and nearly caused an accident trying to get away from there.

Fuckin' people. All my life I had to deal with the downfall of one my dumbass siblings. I stayed being a target for no reason. I thought the youngest was suppose to be treated better?

I cleared my schedule for the day to be with them but now I have nothing to do. Groaning and looking through my messages I searched for something to do. I heard a few honks that made me look up. "Fuck." I swerved in enough time to avoid the train that was a second away from running into me.