Its just like seein him first time

Got the title from a song again🛐
Iwazumi pov: I stand there in shock. Oikawa:lets go to the house and I'll explain there.iwazumi was shocked that oikawa became a little bit more mature.
At the house:the four if them were sitting on the the floor oikawa,kageyama,and hinata both looking down on the floor while iwazumi crosses his arm looking really angry.

Iwazumi:are you sure it's mine? Oikawa: well your the only guy who fucked me. Iwazumi would usually hit oikawa but he learn how to control it. Iwazumi:How old is it oikawa:don't say it it's my daughter! Oikawa say while holding the baby the other acting like she just heard what he said. Oikawa: And she's 5 moths old iwazumi: what's her name?oikawa:her name is- iwazumi phone was ringing loud that it woke up the baby oikawa:well answer it! Oikawa said while trying to calm the crying baby down. Iwazumi answers it but puts it on speaker to. Hoe:hello baby we're are you at rn? Oikawas hart drop, he still had feelings for iwazumi. He forgot that iwazumi is still considered single or taken now.

Iwazumi:am at a old friends house right now. Suddenly oikawa grabed the baby and heded to the guest bedroom were him and the baby would sleep. Kageyama and hinata new it would be best if iwazumi left so they kinda just shoved him out kageyama and hinata: sorry iwazumi-San see you next time. When oikawa heard the front door shut he bursts in to tears.

Then he felt a tug on his shirt he looks down and sees the baby playing with his shirt. He smiled and said "well you're still here"then the baby started giggling. Hinata and kageyama came in later and put them on the bed with a blanket over them. Feeling sorry sorry especially seeing oikawa puffy red eyes

Iwazumi: "shit"he said after the short conversation with his girl friend. The reason why he's dating her is that he was hoping that his feelings for oikawa would go away but now hearing and seeing his child and crush he thinks the crush just got bigger...