Idiots but I love them

(Warning: sexual stuff)

Karl's pov

About 10 minutes into my stream I hear alex and sap yelling at eachother, normal for them while playing games. They're playing super smash bros, sap is winning. "Damn it! I swear your cheating!" Alex yelled.

"Boys, my whole stream can hear you! Keep it down please!" I shout, leaning my chair back. "Sorry babe! Alex is just a sore loser!!" Sap yells back. I sigh, knowing him alex is probably gonna cuss him out. "FUCK YOU, YOU CHEATER!!" Yep.

3rd person pov

"I have an idea." Sapnap smirked. "What?" Alex pouted, still angry at him. "What if we just fake moaned, hes on stream with bad." He picked his controller back up. "Oh my god, I love you."

"Bad wait, give me back that shovel for a sec-" karl heard sapnap moan, very loudly and very explicitly. "What was that?!" Bad threw the shovel back to him. Karl sat in awe, "Sapnap! Quiet!" He finally yelled.

"Holy fuck, sapnap!! You dick is huge!!" He heard alex moan, he knew they were fake, very inaccurate to the real ones. "LANGUAGE!" Bad yelled, karl sighed. "They're trolling me." He heard sapnap moan again.

"I'm gonna go smack them, brb." Karl stood up and stomped to the room the two were in. They were just rolling on the floor laughing. "You two are idiots."

"But you loovee uss." Sapnap giggled. "Yep." Karl smiled, seeing the two smiling and giggling. He just went back to his room and continued streaming.

But bad called both of them and yelled at them for being inappropriate on stream.