chapter two⚠️

(continue from part 1)

Jesus moaned loudly. the angels were confused but came to the conclusion that they weren't gonna question it. god started going fast after he was all the way in. god was suprised jesus could take this so easily. "Did you fuck anyone else you little whore?" god said. "n-no daddy...just a toy.." jesus said. "bring me it." "w-what.." "I SAID BRING ME IT." "yes daddy..." Jesus came back with a 13 inch dildo. "dirty slut. 13 inches?" "i'm sorry daddy... it just reminded me of your dick.." "i'm 14 inches you dumb hoe. suck my dick and if you gag, i piss in your mouth." god pushed  jesus's head down to his dick and pushed it his mouth all the way. jesus gagged immediately. god chuckled " really slut? right away?" god pissed in jesus's mouth practically immediately. jesus moaned. jesus was about to climax, but god knew that and stopped. "master please.." jesus said. jesus begged for god to let him finish but god refused. god tied Jesus up so he couldn't move at all and then left. when god got back he has a cock ring and put it on Jesus. Jesus whined in pain and pleasure at the same time. god flipped Jesus over and pounded into him. god was about to climax almost immediately, and did so while fully inside Jesus. Jesus moaned in pleasure once more. Jesus had to piss and said so. god flipped Jesus over once more and started giving him head after taking the cock ring off. Jesus started pissing immediately. Right when Jesus was about climax god stopped and put the cock ring back on. god brought out a vibrater and put it in Jesus's ass. he then started pounding into with the vibrater in him. Jesus kept moaning uncontrollably. the angles were concerned and Satan came up from hell to bother god and heard it all. satan knew what was happening. god used to open up to satan, and said he was in love with Jesus. Satan, in fact, was in love with both of them. Satan walked in. God turned around n saw him, and knew what he wanted. surprisingly god let him join. Satan undressed and sat on top of Jesus's face and made Jesus suck his dick. God climaxed again. Jesus's ass was leaking with Gods cum. Jesus climaxed shortly after and god licked it all off his stomache. god snuck up behind satan who was still getting his dick sucked by Jesus and stuck a 10 inch dildo up satan. god looked over satans shoulder and got turned on more than ever before by seeing Jesus's tongue swirling around satans big dick. he looked down and somehow got even more turned on by the cum leaking out of Jesus's ass. He pushed satan off jesus and slammed his dick into satan. He went slow at first until he had satan begging for him to go faster. He pulled out as soon as satan started begging, and pushed satan down next to jesus and tied them together. god found a vibrater and stuck it up jesus. then he turned to satan and started pounding into him. he went as fast as he could until he climaxed all the way in him. Satan fell asleep right after that, so god turned to jesus and took the vibrater off. jesus was rock hard so god sucked him off until jesus climaxed. Jesus fell asleep right after and then god did too.
After they all woke up, satan felt like he needed to puke so he went n did. god told him to take a pregnancy test. it came out positive. "stupid slut" god said. "fucking pregnant huh? go abort yourself or something." Satan wanted to piss god off, so he decided he would keep it. Jesus actually took his birth control so he isn't pregnant.