"I can see that." Hendery said, taking a seat across from his roommate. "But why, I thought you were doing well."

"I was." Yangyang said, signing the bottom and moving it aside, giving Hendery a smile. "But with street racing, I don't have time to continue pursuing a double major so I decided to drop music."

"Are your parents okay with this?" Hendery asked, raising an eyebrow. Yangyang shrugged his shoulders.

"They don't know."

It was clear that Hendery wasn't the biggest supporter of this decision, having heard many story about Yangyang's parents but couldn't say much, being a dance major himself.

"Well, whatever makes you sleep at night." Hendery said, taking his phone out and scrolling through it as he rested his head on the table.

Yangyang poked him though, a wide grin on his face as he decided to change the topic. "Yo, tell me about the Macau Grand Prix."

Yangyang was definitely jealous of Hendery when it came to his family. Hendery's family knew about his street racing but supported it fully, his father being a street racer as well. He also came from a wealthy family, which is why he was able to afford such a nice car.

Hendery was also from Macau, home to the Macau Grand Prix, the only street circuit racing event where both cars and motorcycles participate. It occurs every year and Hendery has been watching it live every since he was born.

"Oh, it was so good, I wish you were there." Hendery told him. "The winner, Ye Hongli had a really nice Mercedes-AMG GT3, you should have seen it."

"I saw pictures and videos but it definitely is different from seeing it live." Yangyang said with a pout.

"It is, but don't worry. I'll bring you one day." Hendery said, ruffling Yangayang's hair, earning a glare.

Before Yangyang could slap his hand away, both their phones buzzed, signalling they had recieved a message from Ten.

"Oh Ten's here." Hendery said, getting up. "Let's go."

Yangyang nodded and quickly grabbed his jacket before following his gege downstairs to where Ten was waiting with his car, the three of them headed to a street race.

...

If I have to play another song, my fingers might fall off.

Xia took a deep breath, stretching her hands over her head as she glanced in the direction of Kun's room, the door separating them closer.

After a pleasant dinner with her brother, Xia had to do the dreaded piano practice to make sure her skills were up to par.

Doesn't even make sense though! I've been playing for most of my life, I'm not going to forget how to play piano!

Xia sighed, checking her phone. She had only been playing for half an hour but she was already exhausted.

Deciding that she was done for the day, she got up, knocking in Kun's door.

"Come in!"

Xia poked her head in, her brother working on another composition of his on his computer. "Need something?"

"No, I'm just really tired and exhausted so I'm going to sleep early." Xia said, faking a smile in hopes that her brother would believe her.

"Alright, just turn the light off outside before you sleep." Kun told her. "Goodnight mei."

"Goodnight."

Xia did as Kun instructed, turning off the lights before heading her own room.

Good, that means he won't be coming out of his room.

The second the door closed, she tossed the piano sheet music onto her bed before plopping onto her chair, opening up the file she was working on before Kun had came home.

———————————————————————————

How do you all feel about it so far? The girl and kun

How do you all feel about it so far? The girl and kun... hmm :)

How do you think they'll meet?

Hendery's car: