Chapter twelve

*skipping 4 months*
You were 9 months pregnant and due in 1 week
You and Spencer were laying down in bed watching tv. Spencer had one hand on your stomach and was holding your hand with the other. "See I don't know how you like this show 85% of this isn't even acurate" he starting rambling. "Spencer come on it's a tv show not a documentary" you laughed but let out a wince of pain. "Hey are you ok" he sat up "Yah I'm fine just Braxton Hicks I've had them all day" you slowly sat up. "Princess how far apart are they" "I don't know like 2 minutes" your breath hitched again. "Princess I don't think there Braxton Hicks" he got off the bed "Oh wow ok so this is happening like now" you started panicking. "Hey baby it's ok look at me" he smiled he grabbed the hospital bag you guys had packed a few weeks before. It had the Clothes for the two of you and onesies for the baby. He drove you to the hospital and once you got to the emergency room they rushed you to a delivery room. Spencer looked more panicked then you "Ok Y/n it looks like you've been in active labor for a few hours" the doctor explained. "We're gonna induce labor so things speed up" he continued "Ok" you tried to steady your breathing. "You know statistically 75% of mothers spend up to 36 hours in labor with there first baby-" Spencer started rambling. "Spencer I love you but I swear to god if you say that I'll be in labor for more that a few hours I will kill you" you interrupted. He knew you were in pain and he let out a little nervous laugh before holding your hand. You squeezed tightly on his hand but he didn't mind.
The rest of the team had gotten to the hospital and were all waiting in the waiting room "Wow Spencer's gonna be a dad" Emily laughed "Who would've thought those to would get together" Hotch laughed. "I did" the whole team said at once "Wait what" "Oh come on your a profiler Hotch how could you not tell". Moran laughed "Reid didn't like her from the get go" "Yah sure but come on Hotch it was so obvious he was in love with her" Emily teased.
After a few hours of the worst pain you had ever felt you started to hear crying. You took a deep breath and started crying Spencer cut the umbilical cord and the doctor handed you your baby. All you could do was cry tears of joy while holding her Spencer came closer and looked at her. All he could do was smile no words could come out of his mouth for the first time Spencer Reid was speechless staring at your baby girl. After a few minutes you handed the baby to Spencer you didn't wanna let go but you were tired and Spencer wanted to hold her to. He smiled down at her while slowly rocking her you felt yourself falling asleep. When you woke up 30 minutes later you saw Spencer smiling while sitting in the chair with her. "The doctors got her cleaned up" he smiled and walked over to you handing you the baby. "Hey go get the team I want them to meet her" you smiled and Spencer gave you a quick kiss on the lips.
"Hey guys do you want to come meet her" Spencer smiled and the whole team stood up. As the team filed in they all came up to you and Spencer stood next to you. You gave him the baby and he rocked her in his arms "Everyone meet, Olivia Maeve Reid"  you smiled. They all smiled "awww" they all said almost in perfect harmony and everyone let out a little laugh.
Everyone got a chance to hold her and after a few minutes Emily came up to you "I am so happy for you" she smiled "I love you Emily thank you for everything" you gushed. "I love you to" she smiled. After a little while everyone left and it was back to just you Spencer and Olivia your little family. She had Spencer's brown hair and it was already a little curly. Spencer was rocking her in his arms while he sat on the pull out chair next to you. "You know she furrows her brow when she cry's just like you" you laughed he looked up at you and just smiled. "I don't think I've ever been happier than I am right now Y/n" he held your hand from across the chair. "I love you" you smiled at him "I love you to princess" he rubbed circles on your hand. After a little while you felt yourself drift off to sleep and your only thoughts were about your new baby girl and how amazing of a dad Spencer was. 

AUTHORS NOTE:
Ahhhhhh Olivia Maeve:) I decided to leave this chapter on a happy note but this is not the last chapter. I'm not sure how long I'll continue this book but there is some juicy chapters coming:) Please vote on this and comment how you felt about this chapter.