Season 6 episode 5 ending

" He did 20 years for murdering the man he thought robbed him", Lucious told Cookie twirling his glass.

" Cleo...", Cookie shocked. " Yep", Replied Lucious. " So it was the million dollars that I stole from Philly street that funded my first album... I built this not you so your 17 years is nothing but a fantasy and the 400,000 you put in that meant less to empire then you do to me now...", he told her.

Cookie sat there in silence not being able to process what he just said. She side smiled and closed the ice-cream putting the lid back on.

She stood up and put the ice-cream in the fridge. " Your lying I don't believe you", she pointed a finger at him before disappearing around the corner.

" What you think you about to do!", He snapped following after her. When he got around the corner she was nowhere to be found.

" I'M SICK OF YOU!", He heard. His eyes widened. He ran to the roof

He followed the voice and there she was standing on the roof. He slowly walked. " Baby- I'm sick of you Lucious I'm tired of you...all you do is disrespect me!", she yelled.

" Cookie please just come down don't jump...", he told her. " I'm tried Lucious I tried I gave you everything...EVERYTHING!", she yelled.

" I gave you all of me you never gave me all of you which is all I wanted I never really wanted all of empire or all of this mansion all I ever wanted was all of you!", she cried He watched tears slip from her eyes.

She turned her attention to the edge and slowly walked up to it and stood there. " BABY!", he yelled walking closer.

" I care about you ok don't do this", he told her. " No your lying you said in the kitchen empire means more to you then I mean to you", she cried.

" I'm done with you Lucious I'm done you treat me so wrong sometimes I just want you to hold me and tell me you really care tell me you really love me I want you to hold me and make me feel like I'm safe BUT ALL YOU MAKE ME FEEL IS PAIN AND DESEAT I HATE YOU!", she yelled.

She stared at the edge before closing her eyes. " COOKIE BABY WHAT OK LOOK I DID THINGS OK AND I'M SORRY ALRIGHT I'M SORRY  I ADMIT I HAVE HURT YOU AND I'VE HEATED I'VE LIED I'VE DISRESPECTED YOU OK Baby but I'm sorry ok", he admitted.

" No no no your lying to me I don't trust you I want too but I can't Lucious your hurt me!", she cried. 

" Cookie if you jump you will be forcing me to kill myself because I cant live without you I don't wanna live without you", He admitted.

She looked at me and broke down she feel to her knees. He slowly walked over to her and pulled her in his chest.

" No get off of me don't touch me...", she cried she got up and ran back inside the house. She ran to the master bedroom.

" COOKIE!", he replied running after her when he got to the bedroom she was in the bedroom laying on the bed pouring her eyes out.

" Baby...", he called out closing the door.

" Leave me alone Lucious!", she snapped. " Look can we talk please baby", He sat on the bed and rubbed her back.

" Talk about what there's nothing to talk about!", she snapped.

" Look at me", He told her she looked up at him her eyes were dark red. " I said what I said at the event because I'm tried Lucious all you do is disrespect me you act like l-ike i-I'm nothing to y-you", she cried.

" No Baby that's not true your my everything I'm sorry ok I promise just give me another chance", he begged.

" No no No Lucious because every time I give you another chance you break my heart!", she told him. " Come here", He grabbed her hand ad led her to the bathroom.

She wiped her tear as they walked to the bathroom. He turned on the water he sat in the chair as they waited.

" I'm not sitting on your lap I don't trust you...", she told him. " Will you come here", He told her she sighed and sat down on his lap.

He wrapped his arm around her waist. " Don't you ever think I don't care about you I sad that in the kitchen because I was upset but I love you and I always will", He grabbed her chin and pecked her lips.

She rubbed his head. " After all the shit you put me through I still Love you...", she told him she leaned in and kissed him.

He took her shirt off and the rest of her clothes and she took off his clothes. They got in the bath.

He took the cloth and ran it down Cookie's leg. He holds a bubble and Cookie blows it then giggled

" I love you a lot you know that and I'm sorry for what I said", he apologized

" I love you a lot you know that and I'm sorry for what I said", he apologized. " You do...then prove it show me how much you love me...make love to me Lucious", she turned around and straddled his lap.

She leaned in and kissed him she pulled away and he kissed her neck. 

Lucious kept his promise from that day forward him and cookie were happier then ever. He held her at night constantly reminding her how much he loved her and cared for her.

7 months later

" Your so beautiful...", Lucious sung in Cookie's ear as she drifted off to sleep. " Give the world a show...

Cookie shifted and layed her head on his chest. His hand went down to her stomach...their baby was in there.

They were happy they were having another cub.

TBC...