𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫.

Start from the beginning

"Avril, I haven't seen you since last term, not one word over the holiday and all I get is a hello?" Harry complained as he inched closer to her.

She backed away and wrapped her arm around Hermione's. "Good evening, child. That better?"

"Bloody hell." Ron mumbled as he watched the two, Hermione smacked his arm.

"Can-can we talk?" Harry asked.

"Let me think about it." Avril tapped her chin for a minute. "I suppose we could." she sat on the bed and motioned her hand for him to continue. "Speak."

He stood awkwardly as he swayed his arms. "Alone."

She groaned and rolled her eyes. "Ughh I guess we could, all though you better hurry." Avril turned to Ron and pointed her finger at his chest. "I better get my fire whiskey, I'm gonna need it after speaking with Scarhead."

"Right." Ron said.

"Perfect, well this might take long. Kisses." she skipped into an empty room which she assumed to be Percy's as for all the books and quills scattered everywhere. "So you wanted to talk."

"Yea." Harry shut the door behind him and locked it. "What is going on with you?"

"I'm afraid I have no idea what you are talking about, Potter."

"I mean usually you would be cheerful and happy to see me, and you never call me Potter nor Scarhead." he stepped closer causing her to step back and cross her arms over her chest. "Did something happen between us?"

Avril sighed and gave him a sad smile. "I don't know, Potty. You tell me."

"Well not that I know of." He shook his head. "Did things change, like your feelings towards me?"

"How's Ginny?" Avril asked.

"What?" Harry looked at her confused. "What does Ginny have to do with any of this?"

"Has the ship of Hinny finally sailed? Did I miss it because that's a pity if I did, as you know I've always been supportive of the ship so it would've been nice to know that it's finally going somewhere."

"What are you talking about, Avril?"

"I yacked unicorn dung earlier, well it wasn't truly unicorn shit but it did look like it. Minnie and I have decided that we would like to know what it tastes like and we were supposed to go on and adventure but poopy old Abe just had to stop us-

"Stop talking." Harry said getting irritated.

"Well poop, I'm bored want to play Wizards Chess?"

"Avril, do you remember what you called me at the beginning of the year?"

"Umm lots of things actually." She smiled. "Where should I start-

"Kitten."

"Potty, where are you going with this?" Avril sighed. "I would really like to have my fire whiskey right about now."

"How was your holiday?" Harry asked awkwardly.

"Delightful really, most eventful thing to happen was the spewing unicorn shit. I bet yours was quite lovely wasn't it Potty, you know snogging Ginny-

"What?"

"Potty I saw you two earlier." Avril said in a small voice as she looked down at her Mary Janes.

"Nothing is going on between me and Ginny." he reassured.

"I don't mind if there is really, you and Ginny would be lovely together. Ginny is amazing and beautiful in all honesty I'm jealous you have her, I'm in love with her and-

Harry cut her off with a kiss, Avril closed her eyes and kissed him back for a second then pushed him off abruptly. "Helllooooo Potty! You can't do that to Ginny." 

"Ginny and I are not together." Harry said.

"Just stop." Avril said feeling as if all the energy from her has been drained, she gave him a kind smile. "I don't necessarily know what's going in that little cute brain of yours, but if you're thinking that you're going to be with Ginny one day and me the next, then you're completely and utterly wrong, Potty. She clearly fancies you that's quite obvious and I could tell you reciprocate those feelings, I'm not going to stop you from being together. I have and always will support Hinny my love." She then made her way to the door unlocked it and opened it slightly. "I just hope you're happy, Harry." Avril gave him sad smile before she exited the room leaving him to battle his feelings alone.