I quickly hide the book behind my back and turn his way, smiling innocently.

        He stops in front of me and sighs. "Give it to me."

            "I don't know what you mean." I chuckle.

       He holds his hand out and gives me a very impatient look which tells me it's time to stop messing around. I let out a very dramatic groan and place the potions textbook in his hand.

                  "I better not catch you practicing those spells again."

        "But dad," I cross my arms. "I just want to be good at potions like you are."

      I see a small smile grow on the side of his mouth and he moves my hair behind my ear.

                 "I have a feeling you'll be just fine."

     I roll my eyes and start walking away with an attitude but he stops me and pulls me in for a hug.

         "I love you." He whispers.

                                    ~

                            "I love you too, dad."

       The memory takes me away from reality so when I open my eyes again, his dead body startles me and I fall backwards. My head slams into one of the table corners, causing me to feel extremely dizzy.

        I want to stay awake and push my feelings away so I can help everyone fight, but in this moment I don't think that's possible.

Draco's POV

         At first when Snape told me that The Dark Lord was going to come after me next I didn't believe him. I thought to myself,

                    I'm only a kid. He wouldn't actually kill me.

       And then I remembered why this whole war is going on.

                 "Draco!" I hear someone shout from inside the school.

        I hurry inside and join Paige in the corridor in hopes of seeing Alexis next to her, but she's not there.

                 "Where's Lex?!" I says angrily.

       Paige gives me a nervous expression. "I've been waiting here for her for a while now, we got separated."

        At first I keep the same aggravated face, but then I realize where she might be and feel the sudden urge to vomit.

                "What is it?" Paige asks.

       Then out of nowhere, a ball of fire flies in between the two of us. Just before it hits, I push Paige out of the way and manage to do the same with myself.

       I look over in the direction it came from and see three death eaters heading right towards me, one of them is my aunt.

       The anger on her face tells me everything; The Dark Lord knows I disarmed Dumbledore.

             "Draco, watch out!" I hear Paige say from the opposite side of the hallway.

       I snap back to reality and see my aunt flicking her wand at me a second time. I try to think of any way I can get out of this situation, but only one thing comes to mind.

       I stand up straight and raise my wand, sending multiple spells in the direction of the death eaters. They each go flying backwards and my aunt looks at me with shock.

      Before Bellatrix can get over to us, I help Paige up from the ground and grab her attention.

                         "Paige," I snap at her.

      She brushes herself off and looks at me confused, but stays quiet.

           "Snape's dead." I inform her. Her eyes grow big. "When Alexis finds out I need you to be there for her."

                   "Where will you be?" She asks with a shaky voice.

        I look back at Bella, who is now only inches away from us, then back to Paige.

                             "Can you do that?"

       Paige hesitates, but nods her head. As soon as she agrees, I place the test tube in her hand and make my way back outside the school, running as fast as humanly possible.

                              I'll be back, Lex. I promise.