Part three

"Come on Elijah I'll take you." I say grabbing Elijah by the hand. Draco kinda look a little jealous. "Come on Eva." Draco told her without grabbing her suitcase or anything. "Wow Draco thanks for the help." Eva said madly. "Whatever." Draco said rolling his eyes and going upstairs. "Over here Elijah this is one of the guests room you can pick this one or this one." I say. "I'll take this one I guess." Elijah said. "Hey Eva your gonna have to get the room that my dog use to sleep in." I say to Eva, every happy and I smile out her in a rude way ofc. "Ugh whatever Lestrange." Eva said. "Well both of you go unpack." Draco said to them. "Oh and y/n could I talk to you every quick?" Draco said. I nod and we go to his room. "Well what." I say. "Do you and Elijah have a thing?" He asks me. "No why, your mad? Oh wait what if we did have a thing. What would you do? And I don't dad, what if me Elijah had a thing?" I say looking to the door where my dad was standing. "Oh umm I was just checking on you guys. And why were you and Draco about to get all touchie touchie?" My dad said. "We weren't." I say backing off. "Okay whatever." He said leaving and locking the door. "DAD WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR?!?" I scream. "Because so, y'all could, you know do whatever you guys wanted to do." Dad said. "Ugh why does he always think that we are doing something." I say. "I don't know Lestrange why does he you were the one getting all touchie touchie, and whatever that means." Draco said. "Well that means that we were touching, a lot." I say. We both laugh and we do a spell to unlock the door. We go down stairs and just sit there at one of the tables. Everyone goes downstairs and we all just start talking about stuff. (Btw Tom riddle and not Voldemort. He is still a teen).

"Lucius how many people are coming?" I ask. "Umm well about like 100 or less idk. I just know that Tom riddle and his mom and dad are coming. (Btw there not dead). "Isn't his dad a muggle." Narcissa ask. "Yep but his still a friend of ours." My dad said.