❤︎ Elaine Bernard ❤︎

𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑

Real Name: Elaine Bernard

Fake Name: Moira Bernard

Age: 18

Birthday: August 23

Zodiac: Virgo

Occupation: Waitress at a maid cafe (part time)

Other: Student Council President

Appearance:

Hair: charcoal black

Eyes: grey blue

Birthmark: beauty mark under left eye

𝕬𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊:

Personality:

Personality:

(True self): Elaine's true personality is the opposite of her false persona she often plays, she's truly sadistic and selfish as she often does what she so pleases, while she may seem kind and caring as Moira, she's actually apathetic and unbothered by others as she often doesn't concern herself with others things while figuring out what best benefits her. While she isn't afraid to use others for the possible means of getting something or that of benefiting herself. While she possesses a thin temper she still rather responsible of matters that concern her as she knows misfortune falls upon being disorganized. Underneath her false facade Elaine doesn't care about having 'friends' as she often enjoys being alone as it allows her peace of mind. If ones not careful when getting involved with Elaine if in romantic endeavors, would the person be subjected to being manipulated by various means and even love bombed to manipulate them however she wouldn't go to length in being physically abusive but would be more so verbally/mentally abusive. While there may be a chance for her terrible personality to be fixed the major step in doing that would to be taking her out of her home so that she wouldn't be continuously subjected to having to be someone else.

(False self): Moira is the fake persona of Elaine, after having to take on her deceased twins identity had she forced herself to have a kind and compassionate facade that had shown herself as a good 'natural born' leader. While her false facade is a friendly and happy that brought her to have good reputation in being voted as a student council president. While there is much to her false bravado that can be listed off is Moira viewed as fondly by teachers and classmates.