"This is Kabir's phone." Dev held up a phone that had a cracked screen from falling.

"Are you sure?" Shivaay asked.

"Haan Bade Papa, I'm very sure...he bought this phone case with me... just a few days ago."

"So that means Kabir is with Meera?"

"I think they went into the forest. lets go look." Alia spoke up.

"Ok, Om....you wait here for the police."

CRACK!

"Shit! Its raining!" Dev yelled covering his head.

---------------------------

Location: Jungle

CRACK!

"ahh!" Meera screamed as she and Kabir were woken up by the thunder. Kabir quickly took off his jacket and held it over their heads as the rain started to pour.

"Meera, you okay?"

"Yeah, its just the sound...." Meera stopped as she realize how close she was sitting to Kabir and leaned away abit, "Im fine."

"Damn, I didnt even know it was going to rain today."

"If you did, would you have postponed the plan of getting lost in the jungle?" Meera joked. Kabir stared at her for a second and then chuckled.

"Not...funny."

"Then why are you laughing?"

"Well well well.....Bhai is going to be very happy with me....I finally found you two." Meera & Kabir looked up and saw Javed standing there pointing a gun at them. Seeing him, they stood up letting Kabir's jacket fall to the ground.

"Look....our friends are probably looking for us, they will be here any moment. You will never get away with this." Meera said. unfortunately the fear in her voice did not go unnoticed by Javed.

"What happened? Scared?" Javed taunted with a smirk, "Not so brave now that there is nowhere to run right? You-"

At that moment Kabir took Javed by surprise, knocked the gun out of his hand. Javed swung at him but Kabir ducked out of the way in time. Kabir punch Javed in the face making him bleed.

"Bad idea..." Javed growled angrily. Out of his pocket, he pulled out a small but sharp looking silver knife and plunged it in Kabir.

"KABIR!" Meera screamed running towards him as he fell down clutching his stomach in pain. Javed was about to stab Kabir one more time when Meera grabbed his hand and pulled him away from Kabir. Javed shoved Meera away agressively.

"Aah!" Meera's head hit a tree and started bleeding badly.

"M-Meera!" Kabir yelled out in pain. Javed turned back and stabbed Kabir another time.

"Kabir...." Meera cried as she held her head which was hurting alot. Seeing Javed about to stab an already unconscious Kabir again, she quickly picked up the gun which was lying near her and pointed it at Javed. "STOP! Or I will shoot you!."

Javed looked at Meera and started laughing. "You? Shoot me? That would be interesting to watch...."

"I...I will shoot you! Im serious!"

"Aww...Im sure you are." Javed said in a condesending tone walking up to Meera, "But using a gun is not the same as using your hands and feet. So I'm not worried about you..."

"Stop it...dont come closer!" Meera cried. With a wicked chuckle, Javed threw his knife to the side and reached forward grabbing the gun trying to take it back but Meera wouldnt let go. "leave me..."

For a few minutes Javed & Meera struggled and then....

BANG!

------------------------

Shivaay, Dev & Alia were making their way through the jungle looking for Meera & Kabir when...

BANG!

"That...was that...a gun?" Alia asked frightened, "Oh god! Meera! I hope she is ok!"

"The sound came from there...lets go!" Shivaay said and went in the direction they heard the sound from. They finally reached a small clearing where they saw Kabir unconscious on the ground, his shirt soaked from the rain and his blood. Meera stood there shaking and crying with a gun in her hand and Javed lay infront of her barely breathing.

"Meera!"

"Kabir!" Dev went to Kabir while Shivaay & Alia went to Meera. Seeing Shivaay, Meera dropped the gun and hugged him tightly sobbing.

"Meera are you okay? What happened to Kabir and who is this?" Alia pointed towards Javed.

"I......shot....he...Kabir...me...kill...kn-knife..." Meera cried.

"Shh..shhh..." Shivaay protectively wrapped his arms around Meera and held her, "Calm down, I'm here baby? I won't let anything happen to you. I promise, nothing will happen."

"I...I...I didnt do...it on....pur-purpose. I....have never even seen a gun before...but he was attacking Kabir....so to save him...I...I picked up the gun and...." Meera explained through her tears.

"Its okay...everything is okay....let's go from here." Shivaay turned to Alia, "Alia you bring Meera and I'll help Dev carry Kabir."

"NO...please stay with me Papa." Meera tightened her hold on Shivaay. Alia & Dev froze and looked at each other as she accidentally called Shivaay, Papa.

"Ok..ok, I'm right here....Im here." Shivaay comforted Meera ignoring the fact that she called him Papa thinking she just said that because she was terrified.

"I'll help Dev." Alia said. She and Dev held up Kabir and took him out of the jungle while Shivaay held Meera.