Counterattack A Good Pregnant Life Chapter 128

Começar do início

  Seeing his face change so quickly, Ah Si next to him was amazed. When I mentioned Xu New Year, the boss’s expression was eager to kill afterwards. Now he is coaxed to obey him by Xu Cinian’s phone call. It’s really amazing. .

  "Brother Cheng, didn't you plan to tell Brother Xu about this? After all, Xu Xinnian is his enemy. What benefit can you get from such silent help?"

  "There is nothing to say. If you tell him that the last car accident was Xu Xinnian's ghost, he will definitely feel uncomfortable. His previous grudges are bad enough. Why should I add to him? What's more, Xu New Year is this time. Coming at me, I won't interfere with the grudges I had with him at the end of the year, but that idiot|people hurt him and his wowo, so I can't spare him easily!"

  Speaking of Xu New Year, Qu Cheng's expression turned gloomy again. At this time, assistant Xiao Wang had already finished the call and came back. He smiled coldly and patted Ah Si on the shoulder, "Tell the people from Zhang Ting to stop, the bar The other groups of brothers here are ready, and the show is about to begin."

  Sitting in the bar, Xu Xinnian felt dizzy and feverish all over. Hearing the deafening music coming from the stereo, he felt that the hairs all over his body were spread out, his eyes were colorful, and he couldn't control the excited nerves in his head. Mixed into the dance floor.

  After four or five cups of strong whiskey, the spirit of the wine quickly came up. He was so drunk that his head seemed to be stuffed with paste, but the blood throughout his body was flowing crazily. It was like eating a shake. |Head|Like a pill, making him ecstatic, swinging his body presumptuously following the young demons dancing on the dance floor.

  At this moment, he had forgotten who Zhang Ting was and what he was doing here. He just wanted to scream and scream wildly, even venting the evil anger that had been held in his heart for a long time.

  Just as he kept swaying, a sturdy man who had been guarding in the dark suddenly bumped into him. The glass in his hand was overturned, and Xu Xinnian was splashed with wine in an instant.

  "Damn! Do you fucking have eyes?"

  Xu Xinian was dizzy and turned his head back and glared at him irritably, only to find that this man was full of tendons, his arms were all tattooed, and his neck was still hung with gold chains with thick fingers. At first glance, he looked like an ugly character.

  "Hey, how do you talk, I accidentally spilled a drink, but you can't fucking curse?"

  The brawny man gave Xu Xinnian a few times unwillingly. He was excited and unconscious at this time. He leaned forward and grabbed the collar of the man, "You hit me, and now he's fucking it. I'm all drunk, and it's not bad if my mother asked you to kneel and lick it clean, grandson tortoise!"

  The blood in his whole body fluctuates uncontrollably, as if he is eager to try because of this conflict, and he can't wait for him to have a hearty fight. His reaction was just right, and the strong man sneered, picked up his collar and pressed him to the front, "You bitch|Does anyone dare to scold your grandpa? Do you know what I do?! You didn't let me lick you Is it clean? Yes, I'll take you off and give it a lesson before thinking about it!"

  Saying that he tore Xu Xinnian's clothes with his hand, and put his hands on him, disgusting.

  Although Xu Xinnian had a vicious heart, he had never seen this posture before, and he began to struggle frantically when he was anxious, and he kept yelling. The big guy sipped angrily, stretched out his hand and slapped him severely, "Fuck! You crooked! Didn't you let Lao Tzu lick it yourself? Why are you not happy now?"

  Xu Xinian received a slap in the face, and the pain was so painful that the blood in his body could no longer be restrained. He raised his fist and hit the strong man in the face.

  He didn’t know how to do it at all. Back then, Xu Cinian could kick him half to death with a single kick. If he would never be so impulsive at ordinary times, but at this time he could not control his body at all, as if he had taken a stimulant. Jin moved his hand, but unfortunately his fist had no tactics at all. Not only did he fail to hit the strong man with a punch, it provokes even greater anger.