𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐼𝑋𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁

Start from the beginning

"Jess? Do I need to call an ambulance?" Cory stepped closer to her hesitantly. At least no one is around, he thought. This would be difficult to explain.

The sweating brunette couldn't answer. Her head was filled with intrusive thoughts from It.

Bring him to me.

Visions of her turning around and knocking him out with her fist flashed through her mind. Jess felt It push through, showing her the sweet feelings It would have if she did go through with it.

"Go... away," Jess managed to sputter out. Cory knelt beside her and placed a shaky hand on her shoulder.

"Whatever this is, you'll get through it," Cory tried to soothe the shaking girl by rubbing her back.

Jess's hand started to ball into a fist. She couldn't keep It away any longer, Cory had to get out of her sight.

"I said go away!" Jess screamed at him, her red face contorted into anger and pain. Her jaw was widened so large by her scream that it started to ache.

Cory fell back from surprise and fear. Pain flashed across his and he limped away from her. He stood up and ran the other direction and Jess started to crawl away from the chlorine and down to the women's locker room.

A nauseating feeling settled in her stomach as she tried to stand up. Jess was nearing people now, so she couldn't crawl the rest of the way.

Holding her stomach, Jess passed a group of girls coming out of the locker room and they all gave her an odd look. She paid no attention as she struggled to go to the showers.

Once she was there, she turned on the water and then collapsed on the floor, letting the cold water wash away the sweat that accumulated on her skin. It tried to talk to her, to push through the mental barrier that surrounded her, but Jess tried her best to keep It away.

She didn't hold up for long.

The monster finally took her over now that she was weak and tired. Her face was pressed against the cool tile on the floor, half of it was submerged in water. Her hair floated around her head like a dark halo. Jess's breathing became normal and her eyes became darker and less lively.

"Jess?" a familiar voice followed her to the women's locker room. The sound of flip flops shuffled away and women murmuring as they left the locker room. "Jesus, Jess, what's wrong?"

In front of her face, Jess could see the red flip flops that belonged to Cory Walichs. He bent down and looked into her eyes with a concerned face. Jess started to hyperventilate when she felt her hand clenching.

"Do I need to call the ambulance? You don't look well, Jess."

Jess wanted to cry. She wanted to let the tears run down her face and she wanted to scream. She wanted to scream at Cory to go away. He hasn't done anything to deserve what she was about to do to him.

Her barrier finally broke. She was now in It's control completely.

-

It was too bad that Jess couldn't resist the monster, if she were herself she would've felt bad for what she had done. Instead, she had to watch through the eyes of her controlled shell the frightened eyes of Cory Walichs. He was pleading with her while he was gagged with a piece of fabric.

Next to him was Heather Holloway, Billy's victim. They both squirmed in their place in an effort to free themselves.

Billy bent down close to Heather's ear and whispered, "Don't be afraid, it'll all be over soon." He then removed the duct tape from her mouth and her lips trembled. The chitter of the monster could be heard from the other side of the room.