2 | Smooth Operator

Depuis le début

"Stop! That flesh bud is still alive! Don't you realize why part of the bud is on the outside?! It's why not even the best surgeon can extract it!" Just as the old man was telling him not to, jotaro placed his grip on the flesh bud in between his thumb and index finger. As he slowly pulled, the bud penetrated his hands with its tentacles as it slowly made its way up his arm. "Shit!" The old man yelled.
"The flesh bud stabbed him with its tentacle!! This is bad! Let go, Jojo!"
"It will attempt to enter the brain of anyone who tried to extract it!"

After a few minutes of trying to get rid of the bud, kakyoin woke up and jotaro pulled out the nasty lil' thing. Now he has to do the same for the girl.
Everyone stayed quiet, even kakyoin, he watched as his only friend squirmed under the grasp of the bigger teenager.
Y/n opened her eyes and gasped as she saw jotaro pull out something nasty from her forehead. As soon as it was gone and dead, the girl let go of the breath she was holding.

"Why—" kakyoin started. "Why? Why did you risk your life to save us?" Jotaro stared at the two of them in silence.
"Who knows? If there even is a reason, I couldn't say." Jotaro said cooly.

Y/n tried to get her breathing back on track, letting out a "thank you.."
Jotaro just grunted, and a woman walked in with a first aid kit. She had blonde hair tied back into a low and loose bun. She had a mole on her cheek and kind eyes. She was pretty, and she looked a lot like the old man.
She tended to the two's wounds, bandaging kakyoins heads, and, at some point, she had the men turn around so she could treat the wounds on the girl's torso. She said, "I don't want you moving around too much while you have a bleeding wound, so I will have the boys turn around so I can tend to you, okay?" She said sweetly.

"Thank you... very much." Kakyoin stuttered out
"Thank you, Miss." Y/n nodded.

"Kakyoin and L/n wasn't it? You should rest for a while. You can stay the night. Papa, get their futons ready." The woman said.
"Why me?! I never liked sleeping on the floor in the first place! Holly, replace my futon with a real bed!" He retorted, slapping his hand down on the floor a few times.
"Papa, while in Japan, you must do as the Japanese do. Oh, and my name is Seiko now." The woman, who was known as Seiko, said as she copied her father by slapping the ground.

"Huh?!"
"Holly comes from the word 'holy', which is seinaru in Japanese. So all my friends call me Seiko!"

"What kind of name is that?! 'Holly' is the name I gave to my beaut—"
"I won't answer if you don't call me Seiko." She cut off her father.
"Holly!"
"Does it still hurt?" She turned to y/n and kakyoin.
"I-it's fine."
Y/n shook her head, but this silly interaction between dad and daughter made her smile.

"You two, give me your uniforms," Seiko demanded, motioning for them to get up.

"O-okay," they both said.

"Before you go, you two." The younger man interrupted them. "Allow us to introduce ourselves. I'm Muhammad Avdol. And this is Joseph Joestar." Said Avdol, while pointing at the old man.
"I'm— Y/n, just call me y/n," Y/n told them, bowing slightly.

"Alright now, you two. Go get your rest." Said Seiko, rushing them out the door.

★★★★★★★

     It was morning now and y/n was sound asleep. Every time she woke up, due to accidentally moving and shooting pain into her torso, she went back to bed. Kakyoin on the other hand laid awake, thinking about what had just happened.
He eventually poked her awake, and she stayed awake this time. "Hm? What is it, Nori?" She croaked out.
"I'm sorry I dragged you into this.."
"What're you talking about? I'm the one who wanted to go on that trip with you... it's fine!" She reassured her friend.
"Yes but, if we hadn't explored we would have never come across him... I'm worried about Ryoko..." he looked down as he trailed off.