Niall gets up, dropping his trousers on the floor before holding his hands out for me, pulling me up. He opens the button of my jeans, taking them off and leaving both of us standing with just our boxers on.

Neither of us are saying a word, me climbing to the bed and laying on my back, motioning Niall to join me. He snuggles on my side, starting to move his hand around my bare chest. His fingers are running over my nipple, causing me to gasp quietly in surprise.

Niall keeps moving his hand around, now going down my body and finally stopping at my hipbone. He rests his hand there, occasionally brushing his fingers over my hipbone and causing me to shiver a bit.

He raises his head a little to place a small kiss on my jaw. He keeps pecking my skin and moving his lips on my neck, running his tongue around and causing me to gasp. I can feel goosebumps raising on my skin as his tongue touches my skin and I accidentally let out a small moan.

He keeps pressing kisses on my skin, he is quite gentle but I can tell the kisses are getting more heated. After a while I grow impatient so I cup his cheek, causing him to raise his head a little.

I press my lips on his and it stays simple and loving at first, but after a while Niall moves around and straddles me. I kiss his bottom lip, tucking it before kissing his upper lip. We both open our mouths at the same time, letting our tongues touch. My hands are on his hips, holding him in place as we continue kissing, both of us being rough.

I slowly move my hand on his bum, grabbing it and hearing a muffled moan coming from him. We continue kissing and I feel him pressing his hips on mine, rubbing our crotches together. He keeps doing that, making me feel like I'm going insane, feeling his bulge against my own.

I want to take control so I flip us around. I hover over his body and place kisses on his collarbone. I move towards his neck and bite the skin where his shoulder connects to his neck. I press my lips on his neck, sucking his skin and creating a small lovebite. When I blow some air on it before licking where the mark is, I hear him gasping.

I have never paid that much attention to it, but Niall seems to be sensitive especially on his neck area. I decide to pay more attention to it, knowing now he enjoys it.

I feel him wrapping his legs around my lower back, his heels pressing on my bum. He grinds on me, soft moans escaping his lips and I realise we don't have to be quiet now, smirking a bit as a thought crosses my mind.

"Niall," I whisper to his ear, gently biting his earlobe and sucking it a bit, causing him to whimper a little.

"Do that again," he pants, pressing his heels harder on my bum and grinding on me again.

I kiss just below his ear, sucking the earlobe and biting it again. I trace his jawline with my tongue, placing soft kisses on his Adam's apple and nibbling the delicate skin next to it.

"Harry," I hear him whimpering when I nibble the skin again, licking right where my teeth were only seconds earlier.

I kiss my way up, following his jawline while I'm grinding on him, circling my hips and pressing my crotch on his. When I reach his ear, I nibble the earlobe before whispering something, letting my lips press against his ear.

"I want to," I start, cutting myself off and wondering how to form my sentence. I feel myself blushing a bit, silently cursing myself for not being able to say what I want to do to him.

I move my hand towards his crotch, supporting my body up by my other arm, traveling my fingers down his stomach. I play with the waistband of his boxers, slipping my fingertips inside and causing him to gasp.