Chapter 8《Revelation》

Start from the beginning

"YOU DID NOT JUST FUCKEN 'eeEeeEee'" you tried mimicking Hawks screech, "AND SCOOP ME UP LIKE I WAS YOUR PREY" you yelled angrily as you glared up at him.

He gave you a fake offended look, "you just cursed at me in hawks" he said faking a hurt tone. You stared at him deadpan, "you're joking righ- never mind just let me go"

Hawks released you and you fell slightly before you sprawled out your wings and glided along with the wind that blew. As he released you he couldn't help but stare in admiration at your beautiful wings and the way you glided ever so elegantly as you spread them out and flew slightly ahead of him, "come on, or else you're going to get lost" you called out to him as you flew on slightly ahead. To him you looked like an angel, a goddess, in all honesty just plain beautiful and elegant. 'Her smile is gorgeous... everything about her is just beautifu- Holy shit, I think I'm falling for her hard and she's not even trying to get my attention' he thought as he saw you turn around and gave him a big cheeky smile before doing a little loop in the air.

You were seriously enjoying yourself, doing little spins, loops and dips as you flew, not giving a single damn about anything at that moment. Though you occasionally flew around with your wings out, today felt different, different in a great way. You couldn't tell why, maybe it was because your wings were finally back, maybe because you were flying with another person and weren't alone, maybe because you didn't have to be stealthy with your wings as you flew, who knows.

As you were enjoying yourself as you flew, Hawks literally couldn't keep his eyes off of you, he was lost in his own thoughts as he watched you do little loops and spins with a smile on your face, watching you do so brought a little smile on his face. This was the first time he flew with another person, he didn't feel restricted, he felt free, he felt happy flying with you.

Hawks slowed down at one point and really just admired you, you turned around and noticed that Hawk was falling behind, lost in his thought and staring at you so you slowed down. "Hawks, if you keep daydreaming you're going to crash into a building and I'll have to scrape you up and carry you home" you called out jokingly with a smile, snapping Hawks out of his thoughts and making him blush a little from the fact that you caught him staring.

He chuckled hiding his flusteredness, "I should be the one saying that, you're the one who's doing spins and loops, what if you crashed into a building?" He asked playfully.

You rolled your eyes, "hey" you called out as you flew over towards him, he raised his brows in response. "How about a race? If I lose I'll buy you what ever food you want, if I win you have to buy me (favorite food)" You suggested and Hawks quirked a brow at you before his signature cocky smile was plastered on his face, "bring it on, little dove"

You smirked, "okay, you see that building over there?" You asked as you pointed to one of the taller buildings which was the one you planned on taking Hawks to, he nodded. "First one to the roof of that building wins, got it?"

He nodded, "any rules?" He asked, your smirk turned into a slightly mischievous smile, "anything goes, we start on the count of three, alright?" "Alright, begin the count down"

You began counting down, "3..." both of you set your eyes on the building, "2..." you both extended your wings out "1..." reaching one Hawks turned to you with a big grin and boosted himself ahead of you, "not so fast Hawks" you yelled from behind him as you sent out a couple of feathers that held him back and you flew ahead of him. He smirk as your feathers held him back, 'So that's how it's going to be, two can play that game' he thought.

You were smiling smugly to yourself thinking that you had gotten Hawks as you flew on ahead but within an instance you were pulled down by your legs. Looking down you saw Hawks feathers, you shot your head back up to see Hawks with a smug smile flying ahead of you, "think again little dove" he called out.