☆ 4 ༄ ⋆

Never had any member of Aoba Johsai seen their setter, a guy of national renounce, an olympic promise, have his mind in such shambles as they had in that practice match. They all knew Oikawa was too-often caught in his head, yet it had never got to him this way.

The brown haired boy hated this. He hated the way a single guy on the internet could make him loose himself like that. He hated that he found the boy a lot more than just curious at this point. He hated that he could talk to an ocean of people, yet he had decided to be interested in that one sea shell in the beach. The guy was even all the way across the world, for gods sake.

A spiky head of hair soon came into his line of sight, vanishing his worries as he held a milk bread, a peace offering. Iwaizumi didn't even know why he was apologizing. Was it because he was joking before? No, they joked all the time, that couldn't be it. Was it because he wanted Oikawa to set for him for a while? He didn't need to bribe Torū to make him show off his skills. Or, maybe, just maybe, was it because he had managed to make Oikawa show his real him, and he didn't even know what had prompted it?

"Hey Torū". Holy shit did Iwaizumi just call him Torū? Last time that had happened was when his best friend had found his girlfriend cheating on him with some dude while they were in the Spring Interhighs.

"Iwa-chan~ Everything alright?" He knew a serious talk was probably coming, but he was Oikawa for gods sake, pestering the world was his job. "What's going on, dude? You're never this lost, even before matches". The setter hated how right he was. He hated that a single instagram profile, a single boy, had managed to make him feel so weird.

"Oh nothing, I just stayed up till late watching old matches, the usual. Don't worry about me, I'm perfectly fine! I'm Torū Oikawa, aren't i?".

That he was, but the latter? Maybe not so true.