The Gentle Giant.

A character from the book I'm working on called Banderkelt Lake.

Name: Sarah Peters.

Age: 27.

Gender: Female.

Species: Human.

Place of birth: Banderkelt Lake, US.

Appearance: Very muscular and large build, brunette, brown eyes, red t-shirt with the local high school name on it, blue jeans, muddy work boots, lab coat, glasses, and stethoscope.

Occupation: Doctor in a small farm town clinic. She is also a farm hand at her parents farm.

Personality: Shy, kind, intelligent, and caring and sometimes clumsy.

Backstory (Optional): Though her parents still love her, they were expecting to have a son so they could help around the family farm. Since she was old enough to help she would help around the farm out of kindness. Due to the hard work and very few farm hands she slowly grew muscle throughout the years. This eventually got her bullied in school. But she eventually went to college to become a doctor. Once she graduated she moved back home to help out at the towns clinic. The town folk aren't scared of her but whenever someone who is from out of town sees the large figure they get scared and usually go to the next town.

Other (Optional): When not working at the clinic she can be clumsy. Her friends are usually other farmhands.