Preperations [kinda short]

The Pov changes often so when I change it I will say by putting [] then the characters Pov

Background knowledge :
-The sleepy bois (Techno, Wilbur, Tommy, Tuboo and Philza) are related aka family.
-Your 20 in the story because Techno is 21 and we ain't catching no case👩🏻‍🦯.
-The Dream smp is technically going to be the kingdom you live in
-L'manburg is also the kingdom where the sleepy bois live in (and philza is king of L'manburg)
-You are sisters with Niki
-You are the oldest of your family
-Imagine that Technoblade is taller then you
-And remember this is a Royal AU
-Stuff like cameras and phones exist in this AU ok

[No ones POV]
You were having a normal day at your castle as the oldest in the family and soon to be turning 21 you had to find a husband sooner or later. You were in your room listening to music while reading when your sister Niki walked in the room. "Hey (y/n) guess what!" "What is it Niki?" "Philza king of L'manburg has invited all kingdoms to go to his ball to celebrate their kingdom's independence and for there son's to look for wives!" "Oh wait really?" "YEA" "Oh ok well when is it?" "It's in about three days." "Oh ok well should we go shopping tomorrow? Since it's already pretty late to go shopping right now." "Mhm for sure well I'm going to go now bye (y/n)." "Bye Niki!" Niki then left the room you look at the time and get read to go and sleep, Soon after you go to bed.

In the morning

You wake up to your alarm going off and Niki opening the door because she was already awake an hour before you. "Good morning sleepy head." "Good morning to you too Niki" You sit up from your bed and go to see what time it is and realize it's already 12:00pm. "Wow I slept almost through half the day" "You sure did (y/n)." "Well could you get out so I can change Niki?" "Ofc (y/n)." Niki then leave the room for you to change.

^ This is the outfit your wear ^You soon get out of your room to greet your father and tell Niki that your ready to go

You soon get out of your room to greet your father and tell Niki that your ready to go. You and Niki then get in your car (act like cars are a thing) and drive over to shops shopping for dresses. About three hours of shopping for dresses you guys finally find the perfect ones.

^ This is what Niki is going to wear ^

^ This is what you are going to wear ^

You guys then get in your car again and go home. You guys go to your separate rooms, put away your dresses, and go straight to sleep. All you can think about is what the day after tomorrow is going to be like.

To be continued..
[Authors note]
Hope you enjoyed this it's my first time writing one of these so yea. I can't wait to continue with it and I'm also very happy that my good friend Spade was able to allow me to write this on their account. Thank you again for reading this next part will come out soon. - Ally
[if you want follow my main @girlxxinred]
Word count - 550