Chapter Sixteen

Three months later...

It's been four months since the Bangs' marriage and their relationship has grown deeper.

For the past two months, after their marriage was announced to the public, the whole nation went wild and possibly the other countries which where their fans are too.

Their fans who shipped them felt cloud nine when they heard the news. It was like a victory for all of them. A dream come true. Some even had held a blasting party because of the overwhelming joy they've felt.

And as always haters bark.

It wasn't a big issue for the nation on their same sex marriage, now that people are slowly accepting it. There are maybe few who disagrees but they couldn't bark and show hatred publicly because people who supports will attack them. No problem at all.

"Morning." Chan grinned and threw kisses on Minho's face.

Minho groaned and pushed Chan's face with his hands covered all over the older's face while smiling.

It was already their routine. Sometimes Minho does it but he's always deep asleep. Their morning would start full of kisses and hugs and ends the day with kisses and hugs. How lovely.

"Breakfast is ready." Chan smiled and shook his nose with Minho's.

Minho pulled his face away and frowned, "I told you to wake me up once you're awake so we can cook breakfast together."

Chan shook his head, "You were sound asleep and you didn't have proper time to sleep because you've been more busier now that your comeback is near, that's why I let you doze off for a bit to atleast regain the energy you lost."

Minho was flattered, he smiled and pulled Chan's shirt and pecked his lips.

"Love you." Minho grinned and they went out to have breakfast in their yard.

For the two months their schedule was tight especially Minho. They had more than ten invitations from different talk shows, radio stations and more from different broadcasting networks.

They were asked by how they get married, who initiated the marriage, who has fallen inlove first and more.

For this month it was their rest month from the media about their marriage, when they go out, paparazzi still follows them and took shots of the couple and makes an article about how cute they are when they are together. It was just a simple articles but always blew up because of their supportive fans.

"What time are going to your parents house?" Chan questioned.

Minho adjusted on his seat and ate a slice of chicken breast before speaking up, "I'll go there maybe 10:30 am."

"After that?" Chan questioned

"You're going to pick me up and drive me to my company." Minho answered.

After breakfast, the both cleaned up and washed the dishes before hopping inside the bathroom and took a bath together.

"I wonder why father isn't calling me or even asking me to hang out together." Minho muttered and disappointment was visible on his voice as Chan scrubbed his back.

"That's why you're visiting them." Chan muttered and turned on the shower before they washed their body from the soap.

"Can't you come with me, Chan?" Minho begged while throwing a baby blue, cable knitted sweater over his head.

"I really want to, baby but I still need to join a meeting." Chan muttered and hugged Minho from behind.

They watched themselves in the long and wide mirror in front of them. Minho frowned and pouted.

"Now, don't give me that look I've been out from work lately because you wanted me to stay by your side." Chan chuckled, "You sneaky little cat."

Minho raised his head up and stared back on the mirror and laughed, "I guess my sneaky trick won't work this time."

He placed his hand on Chan's cheeks and pulled it gently to place a kiss on it. They stayed for awhile there, Chan had closed his eyes as they sway slow.

Their quality time only stopped when Chan's phone kept vibrating on the table. Minho turned around when Chan's warmth was gone as the older went to the phone to check the message.

"I need to drive you to your parents house, now." Chan muttered and took his car keys.

"What was that text about?" Minho curiously questioned.

"Secretary Yook told me I was already late for the meeting. I thought it will start at eleven." Chan muttered as they went out from the house and hopped on Chan's car.

Minho chuckled, "You should check your schedules more oftenly."

Chan smiled and hummed, he took Minho's hand and drive all the way to Minho's parents house.

•••

"I'll see you later." Chan muttered and brought Minho's forehead close to him and pecked it.

"Be careful." Minho said and waved his hand as Chan walked back to the driver's seat and went away.

Minho inhaled deeply the scent of the fresh air. Their house wasn't located near the city. It was a place where they could own and see the wonderful nature. They do have neighbours but they were too far to interact besides it was a prestigious hometown.

Their house was big and they even have greenhouse where they can relax and have a cup of tea. Their yard was also wide, then the whole area was covered with cherry blossom trees perfectly lined up and as spring comes their house was even more breathtaking.

Minho walked to the path that was still the same, he frowned when he observed the plants that was supposedly trimmed perfectly, wasn't trimmed. It was obvious that it's been awhile since it got trimmed since the stems were already too long.

"I wonder what's father has been up to. He's always the one who takes care the garden." he mumbled under his breath.

Soon enough his frown changed into a delightful smile when he saw his mother wiping the glass window inside the house.

He waved his hand to take his mother's attention and soon enough the woman noticed, she was surprised and immediately went to the doorway as Minho fastened his pace to the door way.

When he arrived, his mother opened the door on time. He immediately hugged his mom tightly.

"Aigoo. Minho-yah what are you doing here?" his mother said as she gently pushed Minho.

Minho frowned. His mother doesn't greet him like that when he gets home. it would always be like,

"Minho-yah!" she would always show his prettiest smile, "Our son is here, honey!" and she would call his husband for their son's arrival.