Clark turned around to face me, completely ignoring Chiara "Can I talk to you—"

"Chiara asked you a question, Clark. Answer it," I interrupted.

My boyfriend turned to face his boss "We had a fight last night but I don't like making my personal life a public matter. That's why I'm acting defensive."

"It's not a valid reason to use that tone on her," Chiara argued.

He took a deep breath and gazed at Gwen "Why don't I give you a tour of the flat?"

"Yeah, sounds lovely," Gwen said before they walked away together.

Chiara handed me her glass "You need that way more than I do."

"I've been drinking wine for the past five hours," I handed it back to her. "It's time for the tequila," I looked in the upper cupboard for my coffee mug and poured some tequila for myself.

Chiara leaned on the counter "How long has he been cheating on you?"

I glanced at her with a confused smile "He's not cheating on me."

"Yes he is," she stated. "Don't act stupid, that's his part in this play. How long, Aurora?"

A frown killed my smile as I placed down the bottle "Um, seven months that I know of but probably longer," my palms embraced the mug to place it against my lips.

"What?" She frowned.

"Yesterday one of them texted his second cellphone, said she was so excited and that her mother made Clark's favorite pie," I told.

"One of them? Do you know who they are?"

I turned around to look at him and Gwen laughing by the fireplace "He used to tell me he loved me when we fucked but then suddenly stopped around a year ago...yeah, maybe that's when it started. I just know they probably have perky small tits and don't wear glasses."

The woman stood in front of me "Why would you say that?"

"Because we've been having trouble in bed; he practically hates everything I do," I chugged down the brown liquor and reached for the bottle behind me to fill my mug but Chiara stopped me. "Hey, I want to drink that."

"You're already drunk and it's not good to mix liquors," she scolded. "How many?"

My arms crossed as I looked over Chiara's shoulder to find Gwen looking up at my boyfriend as if he was a king "Four, at least."

"I'll murder him," she turned around but before she walked away, I grasped for her wrist.

"Please don't," I pleaded. "He doesn't know I know."

"Well that makes things even better," she tried walking away but I pulled her close to me.

"I'll speak to him tonight, you can wreck him later but I need to do it first."

Chiara let out a deep sigh and wrapped her arms around me "I'm so sorry you have to go through this."

"I haven't exactly been faithful myself," I whispered and she gently pushed me away.

"Who have you been fucking?"

"Nobody," I replied with red cheeks. "He gives me oral, I give it back, we kiss and maybe dry hump each other sometimes."

"Since when?" She reached for the tequila bottle.

"About two months," I cleared my throat. "He came to talk to Clark but he was working so we started kissing and it escalated. He was my boyfriend before Clark and we spent most of our time fucking."