Grand Opening part one

"So I heard that Wild Card offered our appearance for your grand opening?" Missy asks. "I was going to ask you originally. I wasn't planning on having one of your team mates offering to be honest with you. But I would love if you could show up to our grand opening." Kandee answers. "Well now that you saved the city from a villain I can't exactly say no or take back the offer. So when is it?" Missy says relieving any negative energy she had. "Tomorrow at ten o'clock. Looking bright and colourful is the dress code." Kandee answers and spins around showing her attire. "Mind you this is what I usually wear. So I'll be more colourful tomorrow." Kandee mentions. "Okay we will see you tomorrow." Missy says and all the heroics leave. "Well back to unpacking boxes!" Kandee says after waving the last goodbye.

• Next Day 10:30am •

"All right Heroics we are all dressed up and ready to go to the grand opening." Missy commands her team. As they arrive they are greeted by Creedine. "Hello Heroics! I like your attire and I'm sure Kandee will too!" Creedine cheers. "Your makeup looks awesome!" Acapella yells.
Creedine's makeup look:

"Thanks Briella is inside and so is Kai, Penny, Kirri, Maja, Sunny and Kandee

"Thanks Briella is inside and so is Kai, Penny, Kirri, Maja, Sunny and Kandee." Creedine points at the store. "Hey guys yeah I'm not wearing much but then again some people may find me scary." Kai greets them all. "If your looking for Kandee, she is upstairs still getting ready. Penny, Maja, Sunny and Kirri will tell you what's going on. I'm just playing the music. So speak to them about what will happen." Kai directs them to the four girls finishing up the few little things. "Why is your makeup a skull candy boy?" Guppy asks. "Well you'll have to wait and see." Kai smiles.
Kai's Look:

Kirri, Penny, Maja and Sunny all turn around to get rid of some boxes

Kirri, Penny, Maja and Sunny all turn around to get rid of some boxes. "Woah greeted by four brightly coloured people." Noodle says shocked by their appearances.
Maja's look: