"I'm marrying my cousins teacher?"

He steps away from me, "I should probably go into the building, I'm late to my class" I nod an he walks in "wait! can I come in with you?" he stops walking and turns to face me, he nods and says "you'd best hurry up" I run up to him and look him in the eyes "There's one way you could hold my hand" he says smiling, doing that very creepy smile 

I ask "how?" then I scan his face for an answer "I erase your quirk" he says calmly and shrugs "wanna try it?" I nod quickly and look him in the eyes "what if someone sees us?" he looks around and grabs my arm then drags me behind the school. He stares into my eyes and holds out his hand, "go on, I erased your quirk, try it" He looks at me reassuringly, I grab his hand with four fingers. I place the last one down. It didn't hurt him.. I smile and look at our hands, he interlocks our fingers. "It's nice to hold someones hand with all five fingers.. I haven't done it in so long, I forgot how it feels.." I move my hand off my face and hold it by my side, with all five fingers, he places his hand on my cheek, producing a less creepy smile

" I move my hand off my face and hold it by my side, with all five fingers, he places his hand on my cheek, producing a less creepy smile

I feel tears swelling up behind my eyes, I can't help it. I drop the hand from my hand, then collapse to the floor. I start to sob. Aizawa kneels down in-front of me, he places his finger under my chin and makes me look at him. "I know it's over-whelming, I've returned your quirk" He stands up and his smile fades, "I should get to watching my class, wanna come attack them?" I look up at him and wipe my eyes, I nod and stand up. He starts walking, I pick up the hand I dropped and place it back on my face, I follow him, scratching my neck. He leads me to the Class 1-A room, he opens the door and It's ultimate chaos. The second he walks in, It's complete silence. He looks at me and signals to get in before anyone else sees him, "Today's a little different, I brought a villain here." The class is full of gasps and terrified whispers and muttering, I stare at Aizawa through the door, I shake my head, he nods and smiles at me reassuringly, "I brought them here so they can talk about why they hate heroes so much and to tell us what we can do to stop other people becoming villains" he looks at his class "You wouldn't dare bring a villain into this school!" shouts a voice that seems familiar. Katsuki Bakugo, the kid my League kidnapped, I smirk and walk in, closing the door behind me, even more gasps.

I stand beside Aizawa, he erases my quirk again. I take the hand off my face and place it down on his desk. I look at him and he nods, "nice to see you again Katsuki" Aizawa chuckles "I became a villain because of my father. He would beat the living sh!t out of me at the age of 4 because I didn't receive my quirk yet.." I look down "I had just received a beating and was locked outside of my house with the family dog, because my sister showed me a photo of my grandmother, Nana Shimura, she framed me because the photo had been tampered with.. " People start to gasp even louder, i hear someone say "that's terrible.." I place my hand on Aizawa's, since he still has my quirk erased. "I was hugging the family dog when I got my quirk, it died in my very arms.. my sister came outside to apologize to me, she saw the dog, dead, I begged her not to tell anyone. I grabbed her, she died in my arms too.. I placed my hands on the floor, and everyone that came outside and stood on the ground died." I scratch my neck, "I took my hands off the floor, then my father came outside, he saw everyone's dead bodies, he tried to apologize to me. I launched myself at him, I murdered my whole family at the age of four.." I place my hand over my face to try to stop myself from crying, Aizawa places his hand on my shoulder an rubs it slowly but comfortingly.