Chapter 1:The question

Toph Beifong's life was anything but normal.Toph's family owned the Beifong boutiques one of if not the biggest designer clothing company's ever.And although that sounds amazing you get riches and fame, Toph said other wise.She was raised to not talk to people of lower classes than her, and that she was better than them.She wasn't even aloud to go to school cause her parents said "That's where all the poor of the lower class goes", so instead she went to a rich preparatory school with uniforms and rules lots of rules.All the kids were snotty little spoiled rich kid who got whatever they wanted.Not that Toph didn't get whatever she wanted, she did but she never asked for a lot.She was easy to mange
She sort of went with the flow.She went with her flow to be exact, she still listened at photo shots to what the photographers told her when they told her pose, she didn't exactly want to.Who would?Yes there where people A lot of people who wanted to be her but if they knew the reality they wouldn't.
    All Toph wanted was to switch realities.There were so many people who wanted to be her why could she switch with one of them?She wanted to go to public school, have friends who weren't friends with her cause her fame.So it happened that when summer break came around and she was ganna go into her first year of high school her parents asked her a question.
    "Toph?" Her mother asked.
    "Yes mom?"
    "Me and you father would like to ask you something.We realized that we don't let you do much have much freedom, and your going into high school so we wanna ask you what would like more than anything in the world?'Her mother asked.
    Toph was shocked her parents never gave her any freedom why would they now?Cause she was ganna be in high school?Because they saw that even the other kids in her school had more freedom than her?
"I want to go to school.Public school"she stated boldly.
Her parents stared at her shocked by her anwser.
"NO YOUR NOT GOING TO THAT PLACE!"her father said upset.
"Honey, maybe we can think about this?This is what Toph wanted this it's her life."her mother said kindly.
"My daughter is not going to that place!We raised her as a high class citizen why should we send her to school with people raised as lower class citizens!We are better then them so we act like it why would we interact with them!Yelled her father.
"Dad I don't care about social class!There still humans!Since when did you think I cared about social classes!I don't!I know that you raised me to not socialize with people of lower classes but sorry to say!People of lower classes are way nicer than people of high class society!"Even one was silent.
Toph was far more than mad.She was thankful for the life her family gave her, but she had so much hate for her parents raising her like that.To not socialize with other classes cause she was better than them.Everyone was human so what they had less money than her she didn't care.Money didn't make her.Yes you need it for survival, but just cause someone is less fortunate than her doesn't change there species!They were still human!She didn't care!She was sick of the rude society she grew up in she hated it,resented it even.Social classes weren't even a thing for her.
"Honey, can we talk about this, please.Toph doesn't care and it's not are lives.And there are plenty of good public schools."her mother said breaking the tension between the family.
"Fine."Her father said bluntly.
Toph got up from the table and immediately went to her room upset at her father.

*******************************************************************************************************\
Summer went by and there was not talk of that fight again until almost the end of summer break.It was a week until the next school year and her mother walked in her room to talk to her.
"Hello sweetie"her mother said in her usual calm,tone.
"Hi mom"Toph simple replied.
"So remember the fight we had towards the beginning of summer?About you going to public school?"her mother asked trying to be calm to not get Toph upset about it again.
"Yeah obviously I do.How could in not?"Toph said annoyed.
"Well I've talked to your father about it and we found a great public school to send you to"
"WAIT REALLY!!"Toph said the most excited her mother had even heard her.
"Yes it took all summer to convince him but I did it."she said laughing a bit.Toph's mother wanted what was best for Toph.Her mother agreed to raising Toph saying that she was of the higher class and she should act like it but she didn't exactly agree to the no talking to them rule.She felt bad for Toph people only wanted to be here friend to get fame, so mabye Toph was right that people at public school may be nicer and not do that.Toph's mother new that wealthier people aren't always the nicest, so she was willing to let Toph go to public school her father was not though,he thought he was some sort of superior being, he was not the same man her mother feel in love with.Fame definitely got to him.
    "YESSSSSSSSSS!"Toph yelled.
    "You still have that twinkle in your eyes when you get excited"her mom said smiling her usual soft smile.
    "Mom, stop remember I'm going into my freshman year not 1 grade"Toph said annoyed.
    "Ok miss big girl"
    "So what is the name of the school?"
    "It's called Four Nations High School"
    "Nice" Toph said, immediately getting out her phone and looking up where it was.
    Toph's mother happily left the room and closed the door letting Toph enjoy the rest of her day, happy that Toph was excited to go to a new school.Although she was scared how people would treat her, and if it would be everything she want she put those thoughts aside and went on with her day.
__________________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys I hope you enjoy the first chapter of my book!I am really looking forward to writing more of this book and IK this first chapter was a little boring but stick with me please it will get better!!This is my first story so it might not be the best.Love ya'll and I'm happy you read my story❤️

Also little get to know me.I am a writer middle school in Florida in the United States.I have loved avatar since I was 5 when my grandma introduced me to it.And although I did't know what shipping was then I DO NOW!And shipping is my favorite thing in the world.I hope to get to know you guys too!

Have a great day❤️

Not aloud to loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें