𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

"Damn it! How many titans are there!"

You landed on the roof next to your team as you killed a titan. You were trying to get used to landing with a broken leg and cuts all around you.

You saw Mikasa kill another titan that was reaching out for one of the soldiers with you two. She then landed next to you as you all heard your captain yell out.

"Son of a bitch, it's behind us! It's two 13-meter! And from the looks of it, there about to pounce on Jaeger!"

"Heads up! We've got four more coming through the gate! All of them are 10-meters at least!"

"Right. Rear! Ackerman and m/n, there yours!" Ian tells her.

"Sir!" You both turned towards the one towards Eren while the others turn to the four that are near the gates.

"Keep it away from him at all cost!"

You jumped off the roof, sending your grapple hooks towards the back of your titans back. Once close you swing your blades down onto the titans neck before shooting your grapple hooks to the build before the titan fell on you.

You saw many titans in the distance as it seems they were in a direct path to Eren.

"Mikasa! M/n! Why did the plan go belly-up!" You turned over to see Armin standing on Eren.

"Armin?"

"Why on earth is he slumped here like this?"

"Get away! It's dangerous! Something went wrong. He lost control and wound up like that! I tried to snap him out of it but I couldn't get him to respond. He's been out like this for the past few minutes" Mikasa tells Armin.

"But the plan?"

"We've has to shift tack. Right now all we can do is protect him. He's defenseless. And there... there are just so many. I don't know how much longer we can keep this up!" Mikasa tells Armin.

You saw Armin unsheathed his swords as he yelled at you two "I'm pulling him out of here! Both of you just hold off the other titans as long as you can!"

"But..."

"Mikasa! We have no choice! This is our only choice, you have to believe in Armin" You tells her as she turned to you.

Armin then raised his sword as he then stabbed in down into Eren. It seemed to hurt him as his titan started to roar and jerk around as Armin had to grip onto the blade to keep in place.

"Armin! Stop! You'll get yourself killed!"

"I'm fine! Just do what you can do to keep the rest at bay! Trust me, there are tons of other people you should be worried about! Now, leave Eren to me and go do what you do best!" Armin tells her.

Mikasa hesitate as he jumped off with you following behind her. Your leg seemed to be getting worse as you continued to run on the roof before jumping off towards the incoming titan.

Your jacket covered with your blood flew off as you injury was now seen. Flesh could be seen ripped as blood fell from it. You bit down as it started to hurt with the dust and small wood pieces touching it.

Yet you continued to fight as you killed a titan that was about to eat a soldier. "Fucking hell! Eren you better get up!"

You continued to go around as your grapple hooks missed the house. You fell onto the floor as your body was in so much pain. You didn't move as you stared up. Out of nowhere you just stared to laugh as tears fell from your face.

"Fuck, here I thought we could actually win. Eren, you dumbass, hurry up..." you smile as ground thumped. Looking to the side you saw a titan walking towards you.