Y/n: FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

Terroriser wakes up at the first one and has a mixture of shock/and annoyance.

Basically: FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

Delirious: FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!

Bear: GROWL!!!!

Wildcat: Kobe

Terroriser: YOU MOTHER FUCKA--

Before Terroriser can finish the sentence, the grenades go off, destroying a good chunk of house. When Terroriser walks out of the door of his room he collapses.

Mini timeskip:

We see Nogla sleeping in his bed. His ass is in the air and he's still wearing his iconic headphone/mic. The sunlight from the window above him is shine over him, giving off a calming vibe. As he sleeps, his phone begins to go off making a awsome ringtone.

Nogla groggily answers the phone. As he does this he covers his body with the blanket.

Your voice can be heard on the other end. We see a little speech bubble come out of the phone (not actually there, just for effect) we can see you in a strange costume and pilot's helmet, with yourbligo on it of course.

 We see a little speech bubble come out of the phone (not actually there, just for effect) we can see you in a strange costume and pilot's helmet, with yourbligo on it of course

Y/n: HEY NOGLA, WAKE UP!

Nogla: W-What...

Nogla sits up and runs his eyes trying to hear what you say.

Vanoss: WAKE UP!!

Nogla: What?

We see you flying a jet downwards, we, towards the house.

Y/n: WAKE.....UP......BRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

As you screams bro, we can see the Jet flying closer to the house. Nogla turns around and sees that the plane is right outside his window.

Nogla: AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!

The Jet smashed into the house, destroying it entirely. We see you rise from the rubble, shockingly barely phased by this.

Y/n: Wow, that uh gir out of hand a little bit.

Wildcat rises from the rubble next to you, clearly annoyed that you blew up the house.

Wildcat: Wow you think, you flew a fucking jet into the house as a wake up prank!!!

Y/n: Nahh, that was funny.

Terroriser comes emerges from the rubble next to you guys. He's currently not wearing his shade do to the fact that you destroyed them with the jet. He opens his jacket and reveals multiple copies of his shades, including a star one. He grabs a pair of his normal ones and put them on

Terroriser: What the hell do we do now. We've got no were to live, we've got no wifi, we've got no money to pay for a new house. What are we gonna do without wifi man!

Terroriser frantically clicks on the Pornhub website trying to get on, but without wifi it won't load.

As this happens a mail man walks up the three of you.

Mailman: You guys live here?

Basically and Nogla come out of the rubble, basically is holding a broken mug.

Basically: Yep.

The mail hands you a package and has you sign, after you sign you  open up and see what's in side.

Team 6: Whoa, a diamond play button.

You and the rest of team 6, plus Bear, look in awe at the Diamond play button

You and the rest of team 6, plus Bear, look in awe at the Diamond play button. But as you look closer you realized something.

Y/n: Wait a minute, this say Team 10. We're team 6.

As you point this out, Wildcat, Basically, and Terroriser stand behind you in (06) jerseys and hold a team 6 banner.

Mailman: Oh sorry, wrong package.

The mailman uses what appears to be a stretching quirk and takes back the diamond play button. He then hands you a letter instead. You feel annoyed by the large error while Wildcays realizes how the button obviously wasn't their's.

Wildcat: Oh yeah no, that makes sense. Cause we only have 24 subscribers.

Wildcat pulls up his shirt sleeve to reveal a heart tatoo with "24 subs" written on it. When looked at closely ot was clearly drawn on with a permanent marker.

Basically: 25 bitch, my mom just subscribed.

You began to read the letter aloud. The rest of team 6, plus Bear, gathered around you to listen.

Y/n: "Calling all cool ass middle schoolers..." That's us. "Do you wanna be a cool as superhero? Tight! Swag! Yolo! 🔥 🔥 💯. Come to UA, tryout in our entrance exam judged by cool-ass superheroes for a chance to join out school, become a superhero, and possibly get mad cash yo, it's gonna be lit!!!

Terroriser: That's like shark tank for high schoolers.

Nogla: What the hell is a school?

Basically: Yo If we become heros, we can afford a new house no problem.

Terroriser: Shit, the tryouts are tomorrow!

Delirious: How are we going to get to Japan and get to the Exam by then. Hmm, tell me?!

Y/n: Relax men! Doing badass shit and coming up with viral videos is, what, we, do.

Behind you we can see the 6 of you being beaten up, a video titled, "Igot my goldfish PREGNANT prank", and one that just says BUTTS.

Y/n: Alright men, let's go do this shit!!!

Timeskip brought to you by chibi team 6 being stuffed inside a small uber car:

The 6 of you are standing outside the airport, your flight's gonna leave any minute now so you've gotta hurry.

Y/n: C'mon guys, we gotta go.

Airport guy: Last call for boarding on flight 420 to Japan.

Y/n: Oh shit, run guys run!!!

As the 6 of you, plus Bear, run to the plane the camera freezes so our handsome narrator can speak.

Deadpool_studios: Will our heros make it to their flight on time? Will they make it to UA so they can become badass heroes and buy a new house? To be honest, I personally don't give a shit. But to those who care, tune in next time to find out!!!

And done!!! Sorry we didn't get to see much of Mha in this chapter. But don't worry the next chapter will have alot of them, but until then, make sure you sub to vanoss, wash your hands, and stay perky!!!