Chapter #1

◆-----+𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐑𝐊+-----◆  

Izuku's PoV

Yawning quietly I scribbled notes from what the teacher was saying... Or at least what I could get. This is so boring I wanna go home. Just fifteen minutes Izuku I can wait that long. I sighed to myself.

15 minutes later

"Alright you all are free to go, enjoy your weekend."
I packed up my things and stood at the door to wait for kaachan. 'He's taking longer than usual'

"Yo kaachan need some help? " I asked him not really paying attention to what he was doing.

"Yeah...Have you seen my maths book? " He asked, we had our mid-year exams next week and he needed it to study.
"Didn't you leave it at home? Besides you didn't have maths today" I reminded him.

"Oh, C'mon then nerd the old hag's waiting for us" Hitting him lightly I scolded him. "Don't call aunt Mitsuki that kaachan!"

"Tsk" He grabbed my hand and we walked out of school.

10 minutes

Heading home I smelt something stink , like sewage water. Suddenly a giant slime thingi𝚎 came and attacked us

"A medium meat shield... Perfect~" Grabbing on to Kacchan we ran. The sludge started chasing after us.
We were running out of breath but we can't let him catch us, who knows what he'd do

3rd PoV

The screams and struggles of little kids surrounded the area.

"LET HIM GO YOU FUCKING VILLAIN! " Izuku screamed at him. The sludge had got a hold of katsuki which had caused a nervous breakdown from our MC.

'What should I do... What should I do??' izuku freaked out. Scanning the villain he found a solid part... His eyes, so he did what any normal person would do.

Running at the overgrown living sludge he threw his half opened bag at him hitting him straight in the eyes.

Loosening his grip on bakugou, the villain held his eye in pain.

Izuku shot past him trying to grab bakugou when he suddenly got hit in the back by the sludge villain.

"IZUKU!!" Bakugou cried for his almost sibling cursing himself for being so weak.He scratched at the sludge "YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE LEAVE US ALONE!"

Bakugou started coughing, his asthma was acting up. It was getting harder for him to breathe "KAACHAN WHERE'S YOUR PUMP?"

"Stop worrying about me..." He managed to whisper out before fainting due to the lack of oxygen

"KAACHAN!!! " Izuku screamed out, as he started to cry darkness began to cover him as he got enveloped in it. When it came off his hair became white and his eyes turned red then he passed out.

'The frick? What happened to him? ' the villain was confused. He didn't need them alive or anything but the green haired kid looks way too different.

"Don't you fear citizens, for I am here!" All Might finally arrived.

All Might PoV

'Wow these kids are pretty weak, I'll just have to make sure they're alive and call the police and ambulance... '

"SHIT,IT'S ALL MIGHT! " The sludge villain screamed in horror. Letting go off the kid with spiky hair he tried running off but failed miserably since I was there of course. Immediately after I took up a bottle and stuffed him in there.

'Now to check if those kids are alive' I sighed to myself.

Walking over to the blonde kid I made sure he was breathing. I noticed a few abnormalities with his breathing but the police will handle that.

The white haired kid was just asleep. 'Yay'

3rd PoV

5 minutes later

The sirens were getting louder showing that the police were almost there. The loud sounds woke Izuku up though "A-all m-might? " He asked shakily.

"Yes that's me my boy"

"IS KAACHAN OK?? " Izuku freaked out

"If you're speaking about the blonde, I suppose he's fine but after the police come we're going to have to question you. Follow me now! "

"O-ok..." Izuku felt exhausted and weird

'All might seems different...'
___________

All might was annoyed, he didn't want to deal with the 'quirkless shit' in front of him.

Izuku had told them about everything(but his former mother's abuse) from his quirklessness to him fainting.

"It's a surprise and relief you two actually survived"
Detective Tukashoma (𝙸𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚝?) told him.

After observing Izuku for a while longer he asked, "Are you sure your quirkless? Your physical features are very unique... I've never seen white hair on such young boy before... "

"Ehh? White hair? M-my hair isn't white it's dark green sir."

"Young lad, we all see white hair on your head" The detective replied. 'Strange he doesn't seem to be lying... Could it have been a trauma induced quirk development?"

"May I have a mirror please?" Izuku asked confused.

'Why would the detective say that I have white hair?' He thought to himself as someone handed him a mirror.

"Huh? What the actual hell?! WHY'S MY HAIR WHITE!?"

Word: 824
13.5.2021