The New Guy

Y/N POV
~A really cute boy passes y/n's locker~
"Oh my god Aria who is that?"
"Oh calm down y/n he can't be that ho- OH MY GOD WHO IS THAT?!" She stuttters
I go to talk to him but chicken out. Dammit you're so dumb y/n. "Why didn't I talk to him Aria?"
"Y/n don't worry, Noel Kahn is hosting his annual party tonight. Just casually invite him, go on, talk to him!!" Aria ushers me.
"Fine!" I walk nervously towards his locker, my hands scrunched up. The butterflies in my stomach won't stop moving.
"Hey, uhm I'm y/n, what's your name?"
"I'm Stefan Salvatore," he informs me.
"Hey Stefan, welcome to rosewood! This guy that goes here, Noel Kahn hosts a party at his place when his parents are out of town. Like our whole school goes so if you went you'd have a great opportunity to meet people!" I say with a lump in my throat. I'm going to throw up I swear. "That actually sounds really fun, hey take my number and text me the address." He says. When he passes me his phone to put my number in it our hands touch, his hand was warm and for a second I completely forget my own name! "Thanks!" He says. I think I'm in love. A hot, mysterious new boy has my number. ME! YES Y/N HAS HIS NUMBER. I wanted to scream but I didn't because, well, that's social su!c!de. I ran to aria holding in my squeals. "I have Stefan Salvatore's number EEEEK!" I say being as quiet as I can so he won't hear me. "Stefan huh, cute name." She says. "Haha ikr! I gotta get to class! Bye aria love you! ❤️" I call out as I'm walking away.
"Love you too! Bye!" She calls out while stood at her locker, clutching her purse. I cant concentrate in class, I'm just looking at Stefan he's in my science class!! I can't wait for tonight...