making it public

i woke up to my phone buzzing from underneath my pillow where i had set it the night prior. i groaned as i picked up my phone and squinted my eyes at the screen. it was Louis, my boyfriend he calls every morning but never this early.
i answered the call quickly. "hello?" i said with a tired voice.
"hello my love! i need you to get ready i'll be at your house in 15 minutes." Louis said with enthusiasm
"what? why?" i said very confused.
"it's a surprise, i could never tell" Louis said i could hear is smirk.
"okay, bye Lou see you soon!"
"bye babe" Louis said quickly ending the call

i jumped out of bed and my mind started racing at all the possibilities of where he could be taking me. i run to my closet and pick out an outfit.

[this is your outfit ^^ you can change if you don't like it]

i went to the bathroom and did some light makeup. after i put some lipgloss on and light mascara i decided to add some light beach waves to my hair. a few minutes later i was done and just in time i heard a knock at my door.

i ran downstairs and open the door to see my boyfriend Louis with a bouquet of flowers in his hand he was smiling brightly and handed me the flowers. i took that and gave him a peck on the lips. i slight blush took over my face as did with Louis' face.

"well? shall we?" Louis said putting his hand out
"we shall!" i said with a smile putting my hand in his.

we walked out of my apartment complex. it was only my mom and i so we had a apartment. Louis didn't mind though he always offered to help especially with family and money. as we walked down the hall with our hands intertwined. i just realized that Louis and i have been dating for 10 months now and neither of us have said i love you.

we both believe that saying i love you is really important so we're waiting until we really mean it. "so where are we going Lou?" i asked looking up at him.

"y/n... i keep telling you this, it's a surprise!" Louis said looking at me raising his eyebrows.
"ugh fine, only because i lo-" i quickly cut myself off and stayed quiet. i don't know if Louis is ready yet.
"what we're you gonna say?" Louis asked stepping in-front of me.
"oh uh nothing i-i forgot" i said stuttering.
"why are you so nervous?" he asked with a smirk
"let it go Lou!" i said pushing him aside as i kept walking

he did and we got in the car. he drove us to a really pretty coffee shop. it was almost more gorgeous than the flower shop right next to it. i was surprised because Louis and i's relationship has been a secret and we don't plan on telling everyone for a while the only people that know are his family and mine.

we walked in the coffee shop and we ordered what we wanted and talked about life until our food came.

"thank you Lou!" i said taking a bite from my bagel
"of course anything for you baby!" he said taking a sip from his lemonade.
"we never get to go out in public, it's nice" i say with a slight giggle
"we should do it more!" Louis said with excitement
"yeah, does this mean we can post each other?" i asked furrowing a brow
"of course! that was the surprise"
"ahhh i wanna post something right now!" i said messing with my hair
"go for it" Louis said laughing

i quickly pulled out my phone and posted a picture of Louis and i.

i posted the photo 10 minutes ago and the Louis fans already found me

"holy crap Lou, i'm blowing up!" I said showing him my phone
"they really found you that fast? damn there quick, it honestly scares me sometimes." Louis said laughing causing me to laugh.

we quickly finished our food and decided to walk around town talking about whatever comes to mind, i love these moments i could stay like those forever-

"i love you" Louis said quickly stopping and standing in front of me taking my hands.

i was shocked i couldn't form any words i just looked at him. i could tell he was nervous so i quickly spoke up.

"i love you so much Lou" the nervousness quickly left his face and he leaned in. he put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. i felt like this moment lasted forever, his soft plump lips connected with mine and they fit like a puzzle. this felt so right... it was a long passionate kiss until i finally broke for a breath of air. 

"i've been waiting to say that" Louis said with a smile.
"i can tell" i laughed and kissed his cheek as we kept walking.
                                     ———--
the next morning

we woke up and checked our phones to see Hollywood Fix posted a photo of us kissing last night

we woke up and checked our phones to see Hollywood Fix posted a photo of us kissing last night. i'm mad to say the least, that was out first i love you. that was suppose to be a special moment to keep to ourself's. Louis is more than pissed, he stayed the night last night so i can tell how pissed he is. we both messaged Hollywood Fix to ask them to take down the post. we didn't explain why we shouldn't have to, damn paparazzi i hate them.

"i'm sorry about the paparazzi y/n" Louis said turning to me
"it's okay Lou, it's not your fault" i said giving him a peck on the lips

after that we both decided to go back to sleep cuddling, in my bed. life was great...well besides the whole paparazzi thing, things couldn't get better.

[A/n]
My first imagine i hope you enjoyed! please leave suggestions!
Words: 1005
remember to drink water and eat today, ily!💕💕