Chapter One.

Morgue's POV.

"Morgue! I want you to come meet Desi! She's the new member!" Todd shouted. I walked over to where Todd and this beautiful girl were standing. The girl had bleach blonde hair with black underneath it. Her hair was in her face and she stood at about 5'1. Probably nineteen years of age or so.But this girl was different. Something about that name... Desi?... Oh my God. I knew her. I grew up with  her. My mom used to joke how we'd grow up and fall in love. She was the only friend I had and that's only because she was roaming the woods when she was about 14 and I was 16. She wasn't nineteen. She was 22. Then when she turned 16 I remember how she tried to kill herself. I was 18. I thought she was dead but my mom told me wasn't. But that I needed to let Desi be.

"Morgue! Introduce yourself. Don't just stare. There's a lot to take in down there but say hello at least!" Asia joked. I snapped out of my thoughts because I heard Desi laugh.

"I'm Desi." She told me still smiling. She didn't remember me? Odd... I shook her hand and introdued myself. I smiled at her and then realization hit her. She quickily hugged me. I, oddly enough, hugged back and smiled.

"I remembered you. You're not that little girl you used to be but how could I forget your eyes?" I asked her, still smiling. Her eyes were a deep forest green and always lined with black eyeliner. She smiled at me and laughed.

"So you two already know each other?" Ali asked. I nodded still smiling.

"She was about 14 when we first met. She was roaming the woods alone at like 12am and got lost. Luckily, I was walking around then, too. We became instant friends which is odd for me. I'd hope I would run into her again some day though." I told the  group that had suddenly formed around us.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her. She laughed.

"Well, I'm here with Sara so we can get our band sarted. Also, I took on a job here to be a shock artist." She told me, looking at me with a sarcastic competitive look. I laughed at her and told her she'd never steal my spot light.

"So how have you been?" I asked her later on after we had done our show. We were sitting on the steps of the Freak Show and it was dark and quiet.

"I've been better. I was kicked out of my own house after I tried to kill myself and ended up being adopted by my mom and step dad. It sucked moving from my home town to Georgia. Especially when I couldn't go back because no one was there that could take me in. I mean, I told your mom that I didn't want to bring pain into your life and that y'all should just let me be. Of course, she understood. I couldn't just turn back around and say 'Surprise mofo! I'm back and I need a place to stay'." I loked at her with a questioning look.

"You know, I really missed you. I've wanted to see you ever since the day my mom told me to let you be. But how's relationship status? I remember how you'd run to me after a break up and we'd stay locked in my room and watch movies all night and pig out on food." I told her, reminicsing on the good times.

"Well, I'm  currently in a relationship with a guy named Jake so it's all good for now." She told me.

"For now?" I questioned with a confused look on my face.

"I think he might be cheating but it's all good. He'll get it." That's the Desi I aways knew. Pretending to be strong but in reality, she's not.

"There's only one way to find out." I told her with a smirk on my face.

"What's this guy's address?" I asked as I stood up. SHe gave it ot me and I helped her up. We walked to my car and got in.

"So you want to know if he's cheating?" I aksed her as I started my car. She laughed at me. We drove to the address and instantly I  knew the answer. I mean, the moans gave it away.

"I have a plan." Desi asid as she dug around in her pocket. She took out a key and unlocked the door. She quietly crept in and threw a glass vase on the floor then shouted, "Oops!". I started laughing as, who I suspect was Jake, ran down stairs with his body covered. He had kind of long black hair and lip piercings. Desi gave him a look of disgust and walked out. I flipped him off and followed after her.

"Knew it all along." She said quietly after she got in the car. I saw a tear roll down her face. I grabbed her hand and held it.

"He seemed like a total douche bag anyways." I told her, keeping my grip on her hand.

"Alright, off to the 99 cent store. We need chocolate, ice cream, adn pop corn. I have some movies at home. Horror movies okay with you?" I asked her. She nodded and we drove off. This would be the first time we had done this since she was 14, about ot be 15. We got the stuff and then headed back to my apartment. I strated the moovie, which we had both agreed on Annabelle, and then put the pop corn in the microwave. I threw a pack of M&M's at Desi and she caught them. I sat down next to her on the couch and she put her head on my chest. She would occasionally freak out and jump but not as much as I thought she would. I missed doing this. It was nice. I just needed ot tell my mom I had found her again. After the movie Desi ended up staying at my house because I was too tired to drive her back to her apartment. She fell asleep on my chest. In my bed. Just like she used ot do. We were never a couple but both grew feelings for each other. It hurt mme not to see her every day. But now I work with her, which is going to be interesting. As I thought about all of this I soon fell asleep, holding onto Desi. I couldn't let ther escape from me again.