Chapter one

"Ugh why do we have to?" I complained.
"Because Elena, it's Alphas orders not mine so if you want to disobey go on ahead. " said my father inpatiently.

Today was the day that my family and I get to go visit the Silver Moon pack. Yay! -NOT- I totally,100%,absolutely did not want to go. Alpha Gregory's orders that his family and my fathers family had to represent our pack at this so called trip. Ah one of the perks of being the betas daughter. Ya no I hated that we were going to the most ruthless pack in the country. I knew I wasn't going to win this argument so I went to my room and started to pack.

The way there wasn't to bad thanks to Jay and Tony. Yep gotta love big brothers. I mean at least this whole trip wouldn't be to hard ~ right? We pulled up to the driveway something delicious was caught in my nose. I pushed that thought away when we were getting out I wasn't up for well, anything I was really tired so the second my bed came in sight my face connected to the pillow and waited for sleep to take over. In the morning I could deal with everything. but I still could not get past that sent...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Okay so this is my first story...ever. I know that this is super shot but they will get longer and juicer PROMISE!!!! Comments would help to a lot so peace!