Untitled Part 75

En başından başla

Srishty: looking at him...with a fierce look....gritting her baby teeth...and making cheeks lips close together...shouts nooo

Ajith: yess....

Srishty: mumma...me..!

Ajith : tumhe nahi chahiye na...! Jao..! babhi muje kilayegi..!

babhi...feed me

Srishty stands on chair..and holds sona hand tightly...looks into ajith eyes..says...no!my mummaa...!

Sona: acha..come ajith...! Lo..khalo..she turns to him..and feeds a morsel .....

ajith: looking into her  eyes says :  imitates her.....and says jao...jaake apne pappa ko pucho kilane ka.! 

by the time they reacts...they could hear loud screamings of her...with sound dominating her tears.. ..!

Veena: coming to her..pattingly.. arey...meri bachi....shaant hojao...! Bachi se kya mazak sab ko...!

Wiping her tears..subah subah rula diya..meri angel ko...! 

Ajith: waah...kitna pyaar...kabhi mujhe aisa support kiya?

Veena: nahi..kiya...isiliye .party prince ka tag aaya na...!?

while they both gets involve in fight....

Sona smilingly takes her into her lap...ro mat...mumma tujhe hi kilayegi...she takes a spoon and ajith runs again..snatches that and eats...and runs away..

Srishty runs behind him....chasing...! And so does puja to support princess..

Ajith: mujhe pakdna...tumhe hi nahi...tumhari baap ki bas ki baath bhi nahi...

Srishty: chahu ...

Ajith: chachu...budhu cahhu nahi...!

Srishty: running behind him.for some time...stops...and silently comes to dining table...with tears pooled in eyes..

Naren: ajith.. ee kya mazak hi bacho se...! Kyo rula diya ise...! Just stop this and eat

Ajith silently comes and sits in his place...

Srishty: thorws ball at him now....! 

And looks into his face and starts laughing....! 

Veena: omg....! Ee tho

Sona: looking at tanya ab kaho...masooom...shaant  bachi...! 

Tanya: no babhi....very smart...! 

Sona: ab hogaya tumhare nakre...ab khaoge yaa mi jao..shoot pe..

Sriahty: opens her mouth...smilingly...! And after sona feeds she gives a proud victory smell for ajith..!

Srishty: mumma...

Sona: hàa...puppy pappa se baath karoge?

Srishty: no...!

Puja: arey baapre..ee abtak bhula nahi...! Lagraha hi ki bhai ki band bajne waali hi...aaj..

Ajith : hearing this a smile and crazy idea hits him...he comes near to her..who gives a killing glare...

Ajith: common lets play...naye game khelenge...

Then and then she hears game...she gets up and stands....looking at him...

ajith: kya?

puja: utha ke jao...

Ajith: mar jaoonga

Puja: mujhe nahi...ise..

ajith: taange nahinhi kya?

srishty: folds her hands and looks at him..