Chapter 2

• Julie's POV •

"Thank you so much bouchra for taking the kids today. It means a lot" I expressed to Robin van persie's wife. Bouchra is a very good mother and she has great experience with children. She helped me out in the first few months when Juan was on international break and playing friendlies in the U.S. I will always thank her for that.

"Don't mention it! Im not the only one thats helping today, katerin is coming also!" bouchra informed. My best friend Katerin was also amazing to me throughout everything. I was one of her bridesmaids to her wedding to Luke shaw in the summer. She looked gorgeous and she was the happiest I've seen.

"Bonita we gotta go" Juan took my arm and the rest of me out of the door.
"Have fun you two! Dont worry about your kids, they are in great hands!" Bouchra said closing the door out.

I got in the front seat of the car and closed in the belt. Juan started the car and sped off.

"So where are we going?" I asked Juan who was wearing a smirk on his face. He doesn't answer.

"Juanin tell me please" I said with my puppy dog eyes and pouty face.
"Have some patience my love" he said mimicking an english accent.
"I hate you" I said jokingly
"I love you too" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

After a twenty minute drive we started nearing the area of my favorite parks, Bridgestone park. I started realizing why we are going there.

"Juan I know where we are going" I said smiling widely. He smiled back and put his hand on my thigh.
"Tell me why" he said turning his focus back on the road
"You're recreating our first date at the park when we had the picnic!" I said excitedly. I turned to the backseat and saw the picnic basket. I started tearing up and smearing my eye makeup.

"Don't cry bonita, I'm sorry for taking you here" he said as we pulled into the parking space near the park.

"Juan shut up. This is the best date you can take me on. I can't believe you remembered" I said as I wiped the tears off of my cheeks.

"How can I forget the day that I fell in love with you?" Juan said sweetly.

"Juan, it's like you want me to cry. Oh my gosh I love you so much" I said and pressed my lips onto his.

"I love you too bonita. This is what I meant when I said I want to see your reaction" he said with a grin.

"You did well" I said and grabbed the picnic basket from the back. It's a good thing I didn't wear heels or anything fancy. That wouldn't have been a pretty scene.

We walked over the area that we sat in the first time and laid a blanket there. I looked at the lake where Juan & I first fed the ducks and walked hand in hand. I remembered how nervous and excited I was to be with a footballer. "I was too much of a fangirl" I thought to myself and smiled.

"What are you smiling about?" Juan asked handing me something to eat.
"Oh nothing. I just remembered our first date"
"Really?" He said and wrapped his fingers with mine.
"Yeah. It was such an amazing day. I think you were creeped out by me" I said chuckling.
"Creeped out? Not at all. I saw how cute you are. I fell in love with everything about you"
"Awww Juan you're so cute" I said grining.
"Thanks, I try" he said and we both laughed.

We finished eating and we decided to walk around and explore the beautiful scenery. I was thinking about our kids and how they were doing. I'm not used to leaving them with other people for a longtime but bouchra is a great mother.

"Babe can I call bouchra to see if our kids are okay? My phone turned off" i asked.
"Of course bonita" he said and handed me the phone. I dialed Bouchra's number and waited for an answer. There was none. I decided to call Robin instead since he was out with her and Katerin.

"Hey Robin are you guys okay?" I said worriedly
"Yeah we are fine julie. Stop worrying" he said chuckling on the line.
"I only worried cause bouchra didn't answer plus I'm a mother. Try being one" I said jokingly. Robin and I have this relationship in which he acts like my older brother.
"Oh her phone is off. I'm a dad and that's close enough" he said and I heard my kids in the back laughing.
"Thanks Robin. Take care of them please"
"Don't worry julie. Go away now and enjoy your date"
"Thanks bye"
"Bye"

"The kids are okay sorry about that" I said to Juan as I intertwined my fingers with his again.
"It's okay. You're a wonderful mother"
"And You're an amazing dad" I said and gave him a peck on the cheek.

We walked a bit further and saw and saw a place where you can ride a boat around the river.
"Do you want to go?" Juan smiled and pointed at the boats.
"Why not?" I said and we walked over to the area. Let's just hope that I don't fall off the boat or something. I have a huge fear of drowning.

~ HEY GUYS. I HOPE YOU LIKED THE CHAPTER! TOMORROW WE PLAY AGAIN AGAINST CAMBRIDGE UNITED! Boy they were tough on us last time(howwww). LETS HOPE JUAN AND ANDER START BECAUSE IM GETTING ANNOYED WITH LVG AND HIS "philosophy". Anyways, I hope you enjoyed the chapter and have a nice week :)) ~