two

____________________

TW: \\ SEXUAL HARASSMENT //

Pansy sighed, waiting hesitantly for Draco in the empty potions room as promised. Not long after, Draco finally showed up, clearing his throat " Let's cut to the chase, Pans"

He was exactly right infront of her, so near that she could hear his subtle breathing against right above her.

" What do you want, Draco" Pansy exclaimed nervously, fists clenching onto each other.

He spoke slowly, each word he uttered purposeful and deliberate with arrogant ease " simple i would say.....Gracie"

Draco then slammed both of his hands to the table behind Pansy, trapping her in between his muscular arms.

Pansy's breath wavering nervously as the situation was getting a little too tense for her, well especially after not talking to him after they broke up for almost 2 years.

" I have to go, you can ask Gracie yourself". His eyes were suddenly tense, looking down at her, his expression were somewhat dissatisfied with Pansy's answer " fine, a little rat like you wouldn't have any use anyway"

Pansy then pushed his chest away from her, making his whole body moved backwards as she pushed him "Cretins like you are just cowards" she scowled back to him, gazing both of his cold grey eyes intensely.

"You have never change since, pans" he spoke up sounding as sarcastic as he probably meant to

She replied, grinning at him "neither do you".

Draco continued to look at her, with no reply to her insult, they were both quite for a moment, barely breathing.

Pansy thought she might explode - even in his regular Slytherin robe he looked so good without even realising the small details

" I have to go now Draco, i-" Draco interrupt her, making her stop mid - sentence, pulling her back towards him and meeting his lips in a passionate kiss.

She could hardly breathe, the feeling of his lips so warm yet the kiss felt so intense, as if the kiss were trying to convey his feelings,..... furious

Pansy pulled away, a shock expression on her face " Draco - wh" she started, but his grey eyes darted to her lips again, and his expression changed. He suddenly put a hand on her cheek and pulled her in for another kiss. This time it was rather rough ; desperate.

Grabbing the collar of his shirt, Pansy pulled Draco away " stop, we can't do thi -". He then interrupt her once again, tilting his head to kiss her again, deeper

She let out a moaning gasp as Draco wrap his arm around the small of her back and her hips came into contact with his.

His tongue pushed her mouth and she let out another involuntary moan. She'd never had a kiss this passionate with Blaise before.

Their ragged breath intermingled in the brief space between kisses, each grasping at each other as if they'd been dying to their whole lives, until Pansy came into her senses

- "Stop! just stop it"

Pansy's breath shaking as she looked up at him, who was mere inches from her face.

She then took her wand from the pocket on the robe and pointed its edges to Draco's chin " get the hell out away from me!"

Pansy then slowly put down her wand then swiftly walked out the class and headed up the stairs to go to the great hall.

____________________

Finally, Pansy arrived at the great hall after the whole big mess fiasco with Draco not long ago, looking for her friends and walked up to where they usually sat. Luckily, there was not a single trace or sight of Draco following her to the great hall which sends her a big relief.