He arrived at the bus stop and maybe, just maybe the Gods took pity of him because he saw the bus that was going to Tokyo stopping in front of him as soon as he arrived at the bus stop.

He quickly got inside the bus, find a seat and paid for his ticket because boy, he was finally able to take a rest after a few days. He soon drifted into sleep without him noticing.

Atsumu was in front of a big traditional japanese home, it was the demon slayer corps headquarters. It was already seven in the evening when he finally arrived from Aomori and it was very tiring and also he's straving. He took a sigh before entering the gates and as he walked inside the estate people who saw him started greeting him, bowing even a ninety-degrees to show their respect for the thunder hashira.

Atsumu walked inside the room where the 287th leader of the demon slayer corps was doing her paper works. He knocked on the door and when he heard a voice saying that he could come in, he opened the door before coming in. He saw their master wearing a gray yukata under his black haori while he was seated on his table, he also looks so small because he's still ten years old.

“Greetings, Oyakota-sama.” Atsumu says as he got on his knees to pay his respect for the 287th leader of the demon slayer corps.

“Miya-san,” The young master stopped writing and looked at the blonde who was still on his knees. “Please take a seat.”

Atsumu obliges and took a seat at the chair near the young Oyakota-sama's table, he placed his guitar case beside his seat. Atsumu waited for their master to speak but when he look at him again he was already back at writing something again.

Silence engulfed both of them and only the sound of fan and the young master's scribbling can be heard inside the room. Atsumu didn't find the silence between him and the young master uncomfortable because he saw the young master grow right before his eyes.

A knock on the door broke the silence that surrounds the young master and Atsumu. Oyakota-sama answered to the knock and as soon as the door opened, he saw the snow hashira entered the room.

Before Oikawa, the snow hashira could even pay his respect to their leader, Yumi stood up from her seat cutting Oikawa off at the process. She gestures Oikawa to take a seat and Oikawa hesitantly obliges. After Oikawa took his seat, their leader also took her seat.

“I'm going to be straightforward here, you two are going to be having a joint-ish mission.”

The two hashiras only stayed silent, they waited for their leader to finish speaking before they could even speak.

“You're all going to protect a group of people but since they're from different prefectures, you two would be separated. The flower hashira is also part of this mission but I already sent him off early because the group he's supposed to protect has already experienced a demon attack, specifically by those in the lower rank.”

Oyakota-sama then turned his head to Atsumu's direction. “You dispatched one of the twelve demon moons that has been lurking in the mountains, right?”

Atsumu nodded. “Yes, Oyakota-sama.”

“That's good.” He muttered under her breath. “Now, I want you all to remember that this is an important mission. The group of people you're going to protect are marechis and I need you to blend with them so the demons that are attempting to eat them won't be suspicious of you.” He inhaled a large amount of air before exhaling them. “That is why you're going to attend school and join their club to watch their every movement until you finish this mission.”