phone call

the next day, f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ was awakened by his marimba ringtone. he blinked slowly before reaching for his phone on his rock -he used it as a bedside table.

he was surprised to see that it was an unknown number. he hesitated a moment before answering it.

the angelic voice ran through the speakers of his mobile and he was fully awake now.

"hi, f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ "

"h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  ?" he asked surprised.

"you remember me?" hed asked.

"of course, i do. how could i forget that ass?" froggy teased.

"nobody could." he replied proudly. as he should.

there was a silent which nobody seemed to care about. that is until f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  asked the question he wanted to ask since the beginning of the phone call.

"so... why are you calling me?"

"oh! yeah! i wanted to ask you on a date"

"...a date?"

"yep, thats what i just said" h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  said teasingly.

"calm down sassy bitch" f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ rolled his eyes.

"so is that a yes?"

"yes"

"noice, i'll pick you up at 7, tonight." you could hear hed's smile through the phone.

"fine by me." f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  wanted to act chill about it but we all knew that he was excited.

"cool. bye."

"bye. bi? are you bi?" froggy asked.

"yes i am f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜ . what about you?"

"i am a proper gay."

"nice. wait! where do you live?" h̴̨̺̲͙̽̓̿ḙ̴̜̘͖̜̓͒̋ͅd̵̠͓̰̦̗͚͌̒͆g̸̲̥͗̽ë̸̠́̍̅̑h̸̨̼͓̞̽̽̄͌͝ő̶̢͕̙̰͉̯̌̅͛̇g̷̡̢͔̤̯̏̈͊̐̍ ̷̦̙̪͖͗͛̐͌͠͠  asked.

"oh i live in a small Louis blue house. it's between the chocolate pond and the capri-sun tree." froggy informed him. "you sure know where the capri-sun tree is..." he muttered the last part.

"ooohh that's a nice place. alright i'll you there."

"okie dokie. goodbye."

and with that, they hang up.

to say that f̶̖̰͙̀̂r̷̢͇̹͋͠ö̷͎́͛ģ̴͖͌͜  was stressed out about this date would be an understatement. he was frEAKING TF OUT.

but could you blame him?

after all, he's going on a date with a world's sexiest hedgehog.

A/N:

uuummmm the tpwk music video in 15 minutes???? wtf????? i-

update: SKDKKSKAKAKA?? HOW ?? THE DANCING???? THE CHOREOGRAPHY???? THE SUITS???? HARRY EDWARD STYLES??? THE PERSON HE WAS DANCING IS THEYRE MY NEW CRUSH GOTTA FOLLOW EM ON INSTAGRAM OXOXKAKKSJDKSA FUCKING SHIT.

-daddy x